Where Can I Find The Thai Version Of This Web Page?

I'd try going to the main site at www.labour.go.th, (just drop the /en/workrule.html part) then when you see the Kings pic select "index".

I'm sure seeing as the website is only in thai, the document you want is in there in thai somewhere. You're just gonna hafta plod thru the site to find it. Conversely you could email and/or call them to see if they can send you the link or file.

Note to MODZ; as this appears to be about rules concerning working in thailand, perhaps it is better suited to the Visa Forum.

I'd try going to the main site at www.labour.go.th, (just drop the /en/workrule.html part) then when you see the Kings pic select "index".

I'm sure seeing as the website is only in thai, the document you want is in there in thai somewhere. You're just gonna hafta plod thru the site to find it. Conversely you could email and/or call them to see if they can send you the link or file.

Note to MODZ; as this appears to be about rules concerning working in thailand, perhaps it is better suited to the Visa Forum.

could copy and paste to google translate ,

wont be perfect but should give the jist if it helps