Truemove Sim Charge Scam

dinog

For about 6 month my new Truemove sim was charged for traffic i never did. I asked many time to True shop how was possible. I paid about 400 baht for month of traffic i never did. The shop said many time that they was alerted about a similar problem and was investigating. In the same time i paid any month. They said the problem was in Nokia mobile because was subjected to have virus but i said was impossible and to look inside their system. So at the end they found the problem into their system and fixed it. They said a service provider ( don't know the name) was doing this scam. They was kind and refund me a bit ( only 2 refill of 100 baht ) . Now the mobile look ok and if i not do call i not have charge.

"So if it was a SMS provider scamming you and not True, I do not get how True scamming you? It seems to me True were most helpful and gave you a top up with out having to."

That's exactly right. Perhaps you do not understand what a "scam" is.

Isn't English the first language of this forum ? :)

Why is everything here a scam ? The chances are YOU, yes YOU accepted an SMS that cost you money everytime you opened it so it was not True scamming you but your own ignorance ! Did you not think to call their call centre ? I have found most of the networks have very good call centre staff that speak good English and the 1 2 call staff I use are excellent and have sorted out any problems I have had immediately.