Profitable Plots Advert On Tv

gennisis

I have seen this advert on the Sports channel ESPN a number of times now.

It seems that by attaching this small gadget to the back of your TV you then have internet access....emails etc. I think the price was about $400.

Does anyone have any info on this? or have I misunderstood the ad.

Maybe I should ammend this post to Profitable group and not profitable plots....have looked on their website but no info there

Edited by gennisis

The advert is on youtube - search for "profitable group" . You take a low cost PC board with network access and add a flash drive loaded with free software (linux, open office etc) and stick it in a small box.

It is not a bad propostion. The idea is that most people only use a PC for internet email and basic office tasks and dont need all the extra stuff. I'm surprised the cable TV or game console boys havent done this yet since they all have space in their boxes. . The price doesnt seem that great given that you can get a very basic PC or netbook for less now.

But I suspect the price is aimed at convincing investors not buyers.

If you look around the web Profitable group dont have the best reputation right now. . If you look at how PG advertised Boron CLS Bond they sold it as the best lubricating product since the wheel was invented. What they then did was offer Boron investment programs to investors by talking about the huge orders they got for future delivery. There are quite a few Boron investors now asking for proof of customers and complaining of not being paid. Boron is no longer mentioned on the Profitable Group main site.

My guess is here there will be a suggestion of a huge order for thousands of these devices from Dubai or Eastern Europe or somewhere else where the claim cant be easily validated and there will then be an opportunity to invest in a program related to fulfilling those orders.