Happy Christmas Chiang Mai Thai Visa Members... Akin To Survivor

sagaris

I believe wholeheartedly that the Chiang mai forum is the best forum on the web. Its compulsive viewing. I hate it,I love it, it gets my goat. Ive been threatened, castigated, agreed with, sent un solicited pms and basically joined in with the fun that is posting online.

I started the O malleys v red lion thread about 6 years ago through wanting to get what I thought were two un publicised places discussed and lo and behold. It was the most viewed thing ever apparently.

Im, so happy in Chiang mai and a bit pissed at the moment and wonder very gently whether we could all be nice to each other over this festive season.

Just wondering whether the small disagreements could be put aside btween various members and we all love each other for a few days.

happy life happy christmas and my fourth little sproggler is on its way. I love you all.

I didnt really expound upon the reality show v thai visa paradigm, too tired and pissed.

Edited by sagaris

Quote Sagaris "I started the O malleys v Red Lion thread about 6 years ago through wanting to get what I thought were two un publicised places discussed and lo and behold. It was the most viewed thing ever apparently."

Until I came along with the famous Free water thread (pity they deleted it). Which means that my place has been a part of TV Chiang Mai's two most popular topics! Where do I collect my pize ? Was it really six years ago? where does the time go?

Merry Christmas, and to quote Ringo - 'Peace and Love'.

ringo - keep fit

Edited by KevinHunt

Sawatdee Pii Mai Khon Klizztian & Sawatdee Pee Mai everyone else.

Maybe the OP is like one of em famous ppl here on Chiang Mai forum that got banned and then reborn again with a new fresh life on TV to never start such topics again as the O'Malleys or Free Naam in CNX.