Glitterman Speaks About Mens Money

glitterman

Some how i dont think i will listen to a man that wears glitter and drives round on a pedal bike in Pattaya.Much prefer to trust my own instincts rather listen to a crazy man.

I guess you don't have time for the also harmless rolly poly guy with the white beard in the red suit then......shame.....merry christmas

That's twisted. Comparing our local high profile eccentric with a mythical fictional figure used to teach western children about how adults lie. Happy Festivus!

Some how i dont think i will listen to a man that wears glitter and drives round on a pedal bike in Pattaya.Much prefer to trust my own instincts rather listen to a crazy man.

I guess you don't have time for the also harmless rolly poly guy with the white beard in the red suit then......shame.....merry christmas

Got news for you mate,he aint real too

MERRY XMAS/GOOD HEALTH TOO, MORE IMPORTANTLY

That's twisted. Comparing our local high profile eccentric with a mythical fictional figure used to teach western children about how adults lie. Happy Festivus!

Strange guy,he thinks i will listen to a false santa lol

I may be wrong...but I think in Holland this mythical figure is called 'Black Pete' and comes from Spain!!......so why not Glitterman from Pataya?........ :)

• 3 weeks later...
the wonderful thing about this forum is that you do NOT have to read through each and every thread. We call that freedom of choice. :D

Unless you happen to be a Mod that is :)

the wonderful thing about this forum is that you do NOT have to read through each and every thread. We call that freedom of choice. :D

in that case you let the nasty threads handled by the newbie mods :D

in that case you let the nasty threads handled by the newbie mods :D

Touche!!

i've seen you around in your bike... just another reason why i love thailand ... in most countries you would be arrested and carted off to the funny farm... anyway, as long as you are enjoying yourself but would be interesting if you ever go back to meet "future" inlaws ...

Dont think he will be around for long. he will get board, then go back and be a bank manager in the uk. :D

remember the dancing fairy (lady boy) around soi 7-8 a few years ago. not seen for a long time. :D

Most Stars of pattaya only shine for a short time. very bright, but not for long.

Keep on going, Glitter man :)