Usa Visa For Thai

Can anyone tell me where l can get the information for a Thai to get a visa that's written in Thai for USA Do they still need to own a house or condo and how much money do they need to have in a bank. Do they need to read and write English, any info that would be needed. Thank You

I don't blame the OP because the SEARCH function is so dysfunctional on this forum, but if the mods seriously want to take care of this forum and get more traffic, they need to fix it. OP, someone posts this exact same question at least 2 times a week. If the mods ever read this, would you be willing to pin a comprehensive outline of US visitor visas? I can start a new topic and find out who would want to do it if you you're willing to go ahead with it...

The US is looking for reasons that application will return to Thailand. Do the applicants the person own property, house, land, car. Does the applicant have parents ,children, family. Does the applicant have money in a account (NO SET AMOUNT) they want to see funds coming and going. Does the applicant have a job. Is the applicant married, if so the spouse's income record. The US does not require or excepts letters of guaranty.

The US is looking for reasons that application will return to Thailand. Do the applicants the person own property, house, land, car. Does the applicant have parents ,children, family. Does the applicant have money in a account (NO SET AMOUNT) they want to see funds coming and going. Does the applicant have a job. Is the applicant married, if so the spouse's income record. The US does not require or excepts letters of guaranty.

Not 100% correct here. For my now wife's first two short-term visa and her first 10-year visa, we were not married, she didn't have a job, she didn't own a condo or any land, didn't have her own bank account with mega baht in it.

Just depends on the circumstances of each case, and in her case, depended about 99% on the fact that I was retired here and we'd established a long-term relationship.

Now married and she's on her second 10-year visa.

Mac

Not 100% correct here. For my now wife's first two short-term visa and her first 10-year visa, we were not married, she didn't have a job, she didn't own a condo or any land, didn't have her own bank account with mega baht in it.

Just depends on the circumstances of each case, and in her case, depended about 99% on the fact that I was retired here and we'd established a long-term relationship.

Now married and she's on her second 10-year visa.

Mac

You miss the point. Reasons for returning all or some and you do not need mega bucks. I do agree it is on a one to one interview and I'll add it is not required but if you have access to a visa agent that will not rob you blind like most due it can be a good thing. The agent we used 6000 baht, 4000 to the US and 2000 for the agent to cross the T'S and dot the I'S.

I don't blame the OP because the SEARCH function is so dysfunctional on this forum, but if the mods seriously want to take care of this forum and get more traffic, they need to fix it. OP, someone posts this exact same question at least 2 times a week.

If you have any problems with any forum function then I suggest you post a query about it in the Forum support desk. This is not the place for such queries or comments, so please do not make any further here.

If the mods ever read this, would you be willing to pin a comprehensive outline of US visitor visas? I can start a new topic and find out who would want to do it if you you're willing to go ahead with it...

If you are able to write such an outline then I will consider pinning it. However, as I know next to nothing about US immigration I'm sure you will appreciate that I would want to have it checked by someone more knowledgeable than I before doing so.

I suggest providing links to the relevant information on US government websites rather than writing the same at length yourself.

BTW, making snide comments about moderators does nothing to advance your point.

If you are able to write such an outline then I will consider pinning it. However, as I know next to nothing about US immigration I'm sure you will appreciate that I would want to have it checked by someone more knowledgeable than I before doing so.

I suggest providing links to the relevant information on US government websites rather than writing the same at length yourself.

BTW, making snide comments about moderators does nothing to advance your point.

Just trying to help mate, didn't mean to be snide. If I was a bit irked, it was to the posters who post half-sentence questions having not even attempted to do any research themselves. If you're ok with those same questions coming up every week that's fine, I'll crawl back into my humble cave; I just think that situation tends to bore the more knowledgeable/experienced posters who consequently leave this forum, rather than hanging around to answer more specific and interesting questions. I've been watching the forum for 3 years if it's of any consequence.

If you have any problems with any forum function then I suggest you post a query about it in the Forum support desk. This is not the place for such queries or comments, so please do not make any further here.

It's not a technical problem, if you type "US tourist visa" into the search box, none of the results are relevant, even though I know probably a dozen topics have that title. You can see it here for yourself:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?cx...2Fforum%2F#1217

Like I said, just trying to help. I'll shut up if you want me to :)

As I understand it, if one types "US Tourist Visa" into search, then it will throe up posts that contain those words; as you link shows.

One can use a forum specific search to reduce the number of results.

That's the last time any mention of this will be made, as I said before any further comments on the search function should be made elsewhere.

You asked about a pinned thread, I said that I would consider same if you wrote it; but it appears from the above that you do not wish to do so.

Can we now get back to the OP's questions?