Does Anyone Know This Crazy Farang Woman?

BillStrangeOgre

Myself and some friends thought we would try a restaurant on Sukhumvit soi 11. We stopped in this small outside bar for a drink before going. This old farang lady was there, she sounded English i think, anyway the most bizzare scene unfolded. She was as drunk as hel_l and started shouting that she was a prostitute and other crazy things at none in particular. She must have been 60 if she was a day! She then started to flash her breasts! She then started ranting on about leaving her vibrator on the sky train! She was the most bizzare person i have ever seen.

Does anyone know anything about her?

Was she wearing a Thai Visa shirt or cap? Perhaps we could check that all the mods are accounted for? :D Just kidding of course.........

must be hard to get a bit of attention being an old 60 y.o english lady in a land of plenty, my guess is her hourly rate wouldnt be real high. :)

Sounds like a mentally disturbed alcoholic. Sad when this happens to people, I wonder they don't have anyone that loves them enough to make sure they are alright.

There was a young guy on Koh P a few years ago, clearly with major major issues. Used to eat in our restaurant pretty regularly. Some days he was good, some days he was bad. Young guy. Always had plenty of money too. Then someone rented him a suzuki jeep and he rolled it, probably because he was having a bad day. (no wasn't alcohol, mental illness of some kind). He broke his neck and died. His body sat in the morgue for several months while his obviously wealthy family "made arrangements"

So, after that, that was the last time I found myself humored by mentally ill farang in Thailand. How sad to fall so low and nobody in the family can be bothered to help.

Was she wearing a Thai Visa shirt or cap? Perhaps we could check that all the mods are accounted for? :D Just kidding of course.........

must be hard to get a bit of attention being an old 60 y.o english lady in a land of plenty, my guess is her hourly rate wouldnt be real high. :)

NEVERDIE good to hear from you bro,it's been a while how is your Ducati doing?

If the bar was Cheap Charlies then I'd guess

it was Sarah you came across. She's a tad

crazy but totally harmless. Loves a laugh and

really loves a drink. Calls everyone 'darling.'

She's been here for years.

I really don't think it would be Sarah - she has been here for years but she also has a very good job. Plus she would probably be very insulted that you think she is 60!!! Hope she doesn't see this :)

BTW she is English!!

Edited by aussiechick

Sounds like a mad women that I heard about on Soi 5. Nobody in their right mind would touch her, but she was known to take a few of the Africans home. Not sure who paid who!

I just saw the worst comment when talking about insane, annoying, drunk, often insulting people that make you finish early...."she loves a laugh." From my experience this does not mean a friendly person with a tale or two that buys you a beer.

Edited by ArthurPewty

If the bar was Cheap Charlies then I'd guess

it was Sarah you came across. She's a tad

crazy but totally harmless. Loves a laugh and

really loves a drink. Calls everyone 'darling.'

She's been here for years.

I really don't think it would be Sarah - she has been here for years but she also has a very good job. Plus she would probably be very insulted that you think she is 60!!! Hope she doesn't see this :)

BTW she is English!!

Alcohlic and English .....They tend to look very old those English ...even without alcohol .

Sounds like a mentally disturbed alcoholic. Sad when this happens to people, I wonder they don't have anyone that loves them enough to make sure they are alright.

Actually sounds EXACTLY like she has mental issues. Likely manic depressive combined with other issues.