Bdsm In Thailand

onyourknees

Hi all! I am an Asian girl with a farang boyfriend. I know there are loads of farangs in this forum that would be able to help me understand me on how to deal stuffs with farangs.

Relationship wise isn't an issue for me;) My man is ace! I love him to bits, we both have good jobs and money isn't an issue at all. I can live even without a farang boyfriend:) see what I mean? I am not a bar girl either..hehe I quiet do have a good job.The thing is though,:D is it normal for farang lads to introduce the BDSM thingy to thier girlfriends? Is that a normal farang thing? Yes, I am not just innocent about this stuff but, I am IGNORANT as well.

My man seems to have everything and he always gets what he wants but he wants a twist. He wants somebody who could control him. He has a very strong personality but he wants me to control him and he introduce me into the BDSM world. He is very submissive but this girl here is a shy and slow type kinda girl and I don't think I can do it. Does it mean my boyfriend is wierd? I am following this forum for quiet a long time,reading the rants/complains of some farangs that was being ripped off by thier girlfriends but, my man is willing to give everything and even wants to suffer so I can have what I want. Litterally everything. This is not just for bed but it's a 24/7 routine. Don't get me wrong-dressing up and wearing a sexy boots is fun but I still don't understand why he wants this. I wonder if farang blokes are always up for this??? Is it normal in western world? :)

Cheers!

Goodness. The veracity of this thread is questionable. However, if you are sincere then I suggest that you just go with the flow, but set limits where things become uncomfortable for you. It is perfectly normal bedroom behavior so long as both parties consent. There should be true respect in the relationship as a precondition for any of this type of bedroom play. I wouldn't be alarmed.

Edited by way2muchcoffee