Its A Funny Old Place Here

H2oDunc

I was in the chemist here in Nathon, Koh Samui getting some antibiotics the other day. Whilst I was waiting for the lady to make up my prescription a leaflet grabbed my attention. There was a very nice pair of legs in some white lace top stockings with a matching pair of knickers halfway down the legs. Being curious I picked one up to see what it was about, as you do. :D It turns out it was selling " intimate tightening serum " :) I had to laugh. Ive seen a lot of dubious claims for things here but this takes it for me. The lady told me it sells well :D

Not necessarily odd things you can buy here but there's a shop near mine that I swear sells everything. It's not a particularly big place either. About the size of a small 7-11 but chock a block with stuff.

Over the years they've sold me.

A bow for my daughter's school uniform.

A battery for my car alarm remote. (even the main dealer didn't have one)

A Hello Kitty alarm clock for my daughter.

A computer screen duster.

A small fake Xmas tree with lights.

A pick axe.

An imported German equivalent of WD-40 that is ace stuff.

Blank DVD discs

Thai massage oil.

A car road fund license holder.

I swear if I went there and said "I need a blue Dodo wearing a jaunty sailor's cap riding a unicycle, playing a ukulele and singing " Are You Experienced?" by Jimi Hendrix in an Icelandic accent they'd ask "Large or small?"

Just another of the many reasons I love the place :) The house I had in Chumphon was great. I really didn't have to leave my garden as every day there would be every type of mobile vendor passing from ice cream to crabs Again only in LOS :D