Honda Blade 110

LivinLOS

4214382581_5f0d125873_o.jpg

Stumbled across this image on a Asian bike blog.. No real information but I think this was shown at a Malaysian auto show.

Am assuming its a not for production concept ?? But the fact that its shown by Honda and not some modification shop is interesting.

Something like that could shake up the autos a bit and put Honda with a bit more cred than the PCX look for the younger riders. I always wondered why no one made scoots like the Aprilia and other scoots you see commonly in Holland / Europe.

Edited by LivinLOS

Just read its being sold in Indonesia but its a carb model and only 8.x PS..

http://modifikasi--motor.blogspot.com/2009...dification.html

So all mouth and no trousers..

If we're to believe RichardBKK than Honda will discontinue this model since ALL carb'd models are on the chopping block...interesting that they'd release a new model only to can it in a year.

Just read its being sold in Indonesia but its a carb model and only 8.x PS..

http://modifikasi--motor.blogspot.com/2009...dification.html

So all mouth and no trousers..

If we're to believe RichardBKK than Honda will discontinue this model since ALL carb'd models are on the chopping block...interesting that they'd release a new model only to can it in a year.

Unless they have a fuel injection system lined up for it, for release on a later model.

Im not sure where RichardBkk gets his info from sometimes? :)

RichardBkk is right.

Fact!!! Honda Thailand are ceasing production of ALL non-fuelinjected motorcycles from February 2010. We were told this a couple of months ago, I posted details two or three weeks ago.

While the Phantom will no longer exist, a new CBR150R is on it's way later in 2010. It will be fuel injected and look like the CBR125R currently available in Europe. The CBR125R and CBR150R already share the same basic architecture including frame, suspension and steering.

There's been no mention of the above being available, shame!! We'd sell loads!!!! just on it's looks alone.

RichardBkk is right.

Fact!!! Honda Thailand are ceasing production of ALL non-fuelinjected motorcycles from February 2010. We were told this a couple of months ago, I posted details two or three weeks ago.

While the Phantom will no longer exist, a new CBR150R is on it's way later in 2010. It will be fuel injected and look like the CBR125R currently available in Europe. The CBR125R and CBR150R already share the same basic architecture including frame, suspension and steering.

There's been no mention of the above being available, shame!! We'd sell loads!!!! just on it's looks alone.

The post in question is here. He claimed by the end of '09; if your information is correct than he was a couple months off. I suppose there will still be N/O/S in of carb'd models if you're so inclined.

I'm still waiting to see if his claims of

I know they already did tests with the fuel injection on the CBR 150R, but the technical changes to make it work cost and the plus 15kg makes the price of the CBR 150R come pretty close to a single cylinder 250cc

come true. After all the price differential between a carb'd Wave and a FI isn't double (if we're to assume that he's talking about the price comparison between the currently available 250 -Ninja- and 150 -CBR-). Won't complain about the design though.

08cbr125r8.JPG

Production does stop in Feb'10. As this is production it means that the Phantom and the CBR will still be available while stocks last after February. Production has already slowed for the Phantom to make way for the new VTR250.

As far as the CBR 150R goes, i can't comment on what investment Honda have had to make the new model viable. What i can tell you is we ship the CBR 150 head, barrel and crank to the UK as a big bore kit for the 125R it's a stright swap!!!! With the only thing left to do is to remap the standard cbr125R ecu.

We also bring in to thailand the plastics and headlights to make the 150R look like the european 125R. The only major change is the top fairing bracket.

If you google images of the 125R and 150R you will see exactly how similar these two machines are, other than cc, headlights and top fairing - they are the same.