Baby Stores In Nakhon Phanom, Sakhon Nakhon, Mukdahan?

artbottomup

Happy holidays! Wondered if anyone knows of baby stores in Nakhon Phanom, Sakhon Nakhon, and/or Mukdahan that has in stock items like baby cribs, car seats, strollers, high chairs, etc...? I'm looking for stores other than the usual Tesco Lotus that carry good quality and reasonable priced goods. I'd appreciate any info you can provide such as store name, location, phone number... Really appreciate it.

I just bought the stuff in Tesco Lotus. There is a shop a bit like a department store that has proper baby gear in Si Sakon Plaza, touch expensive though. Never seen a baby seat. It is a big pink building located just up from the Bangkok Bank in Sakon Nakhon.

Thanks much all for your info! I drove through Nakhon Phanom City a few weeks ago but just could not find any obvious store that specialized in baby things. I guess I'll just have to load up on things when I get back to USA & settle on Lotus for the larger items. Really would like to find a nice crib other than what I've seen at Lotus. Oh well...

Happy New Year's 2010...a new decade begins in 4 hours & counting down....

Thanks much all for your info! I drove through Nakhon Phanom City a few weeks ago but just could not find any obvious store that specialized in baby things. I guess I'll just have to load up on things when I get back to USA & settle on Lotus for the larger items. Really would like to find a nice crib other than what I've seen at Lotus. Oh well...

Happy New Year's 2010...a new decade begins in 4 hours & counting down....

Just spoke to the wife, it seems the baby shop is near the school in NP town centre, it's just a small single shop very easy to miss, missus says to stop near the school and to ask somebody where the shop is, hope this helps.

Brigante7.