En-dex 4000

Hi All!! We have been using a product called En-Dex 4000 for tick, flea, heartworm and mange control for a couple of years and found it to be very effective and reasonably priced compared to the western-style Frontline type products. Unfortunately our supplier, a pet shop called Euro Dolla in Rawai has closed and we cannot find En-Dex 4000 anywhere else. Does anybody here know where we can get En-Dex 4000 in Phuket? Thanks in advance for any help!!

post-30101-1261884539_thumb.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

Hi!!!!

Just returned from Phuket and I bought En Dex 4000 in a small pet shop, just outside Kata on the way to Chalong. Don´t remeber the name of the store, but there were big Pedigree Pal´s markers outside.

We paid 500 bht for a package, which is very cheap compare to same medicin in Sweden.

In a Pharmacy in Phuket Town we paid 200 bht. Sorry to say, they only had 1 package left.

I´ll hope you find it :)

• 1 year later...

I am in usa and ordered some from a place called Bonanza it cost $13.99 with free shipping. I have a question for you, what was the weight of the dog you used it on, the dose of the med is 4000 mcg , in the usa the dose is 272 mcg for 51 to 100 LB dog