The Thaivisa Calendar For 2010 Is Now Ready For Download

george

I would like to thank all members who contributed photos for this years calendar, excellent submissions by all. Also, would like to thank Jandtaa for his hand in creating the cover page. :D

cover.jpg

Hi 'Tywais', :D

Looks better each year as the years roll on by. :D

Cover page is the best photo. nice work 'Jandtaa' :)

Yours truly,

Kan Win :D

Very good - just a small point, it would be good to have a key in there to indicate what the different colours of the "special" days mean, e.g. it looks like the red coloured days are public holidays and the brown font just notable days but not holidays, is this correct? Also, are you sure there are 2 public holidays for the Queen's birthday next year?

Very good - just a small point, it would be good to have a key in there to indicate what the different colours of the "special" days mean, e.g. it looks like the red coloured days are public holidays and the brown font just notable days but not holidays, is this correct? Also, are you sure there are 2 public holidays for the Queen's birthday next year?

regarding your last point, it was announced a week or two ago.

Be aware that it is PDF file so you will need a pdf reader of some kind to open it and also that, due to the number of images, its not a small file and may take some time to download for those of us with poor connections.

Very good - just a small point, it would be good to have a key in there to indicate what the different colours of the "special" days mean, e.g. it looks like the red coloured days are public holidays and the brown font just notable days but not holidays, is this correct?

I couldn't come up with a good idea to add a legend so thought as most Thai calendars show the public holidays in red it would be apparent. But yes, Red (including the bookmarks) indicate Public Holidays and Brown indicate notable or days of interest.

As sbk mentioned, the file size is 10.5 MB due to my producing the pdf in hirez 300dpi printable format. Tested the download with my EDGE connection and it takes a few minutes so those with ADSL should have no problems (ok, depending on ISP :D ). Checking the download stats, appears about 35 GB downloaded in 24 hours. :)

THANK-YOU so much for replying so quickly was it your photo? I went there with my husband when we toured Thailand in 2007 for our Silver Wedding Anniversary and we never knew where it was our guide took us because we'd spent about 6 hours in the minibus between destinations and it was so beautiful. Oh, I'm all goose-pimply now LOL.

Yes. Stunning, thanks very much.

Can i make a couple of comments.

It would be nice to have a small text as to where each photo has been taken - maybe next to the current text of who took it.

Secondly, i guess it's probably a bit late in the day, but Thai visa could make a few quid actually selling this in paper format. Still allow free download, but maybe get a deal going with a printer or bookshop and sell it. A lot of people would buy this to hang in their homes.

Good work guys.

Tywais - if you get time, could you list the locations of the photos?

Yes. Stunning, thanks very much.

<snip>

Tywais - if you get time, could you list the locations of the photos?

Kan Win photos,

May

Phraya Nakhon Cave - Khao Sam Roi Yot - The Royal Pavilion, Prachup Kiri Khan Province - 22-SEP-2009

November

Photo taken on 27th Friday, November 2009 in Kanchanaburi, Light and Sound Show of the famous “Bridge over the River

Kwai” (Kwae) Thailand .

December

As mentioned by 'Tywais'

Uthai Thani - Wat Jantaram - 27-JUN-2009

Yours truly,

Kan Win :D

P.S. Thank you for your votes :)