Bikereyes

krbkk

And these would be better than Oakleys how ??

Oakleys consistently score highest in flying object resistance, as well as glare and clarity tests (as per pilot magazine reviews, shooting mags, etc etc) theres a reason US forces use oakleys.

Do they stop friendly fire, Too :)

Oakleys are overpriced, overhyped sunglasses IMO.

I have never had any sunnies that were as good lensed as my old black iridium ones.. Just so comfortable for glare and easy on the eyes. I used to spend big on designer shades when back in the west and on lens alone they were always superior. I agree a lot of the brand hype and fashion, especially in the plastic ranges.. But the iridium polarized really was superb optically, low distortion, clean color, low glare.

http://www.oakley.com/innovation/optical_s...pact_protection

1/4 inch steel shot travelling at 105 mph !! Click the 'high velocity' tab.

I don't think they're really needed in Thailand. If you have a full face helmet, the clear glasses aren't really necessary. I have ordered a set that transitions from clear to tinted based upon the sunlight because I have a tinted shield in the USA (and I want to be able to put on clear glasses for riding at night). In Thailand, you aren't supposed to have a tinted shield. So between the fact that if you have a clear full face helmet, and you can buy ordinary sunglasses to do the job, don't see much of a market for it.

Oakleys are overpriced, overhyped sunglasses IMO.

I have never had any sunnies that were as good lensed as my old black iridium ones.. Just so comfortable for glare and easy on the eyes. I used to spend big on designer shades when back in the west and on lens alone they were always superior. I agree a lot of the brand hype and fashion, especially in the plastic ranges.. But the iridium polarized really was superb optically, low distortion, clean color, low glare.

http://www.oakley.com/innovation/optical_s...pact_protection

1/4 inch steel shot travelling at 105 mph !! Click the 'high velocity' tab.

Very good. But still overpriced.