American Football In Samui Dec 27/28

kuma

Any Samui experts - i am down here for a few weeks to relax over the break and would love to see the some games - esp the Bears - Vikings on Monday

Does anyone know of places in Samui that show NFL games??

Thanks in advance

K

So we were told about a place called catscan2 ( I hope i remembered it right) at the intersection of the 'ring' road and the road to the airport, opposite the ferry dock in bang rak

Jay the owner offered to let us in before they opened and the staff were great and very helpful, and the food was great as well.

Thanks for that Jay!

So we were told about a place called catscan2 ( I hope i remembered it right) at the intersection of the 'ring' road and the road to the airport, opposite the ferry dock in bang rak

Jay the owner offered to let us in before they opened and the staff were great and very helpful, and the food was great as well.

Thanks for that Jay!

It's called Cat Can Doo. I wonder if they will have the Super Bowl?

Montana Saloon, Lamai. They always show the games. 5am for the Superbowl. :)

Montana Saloon is gone. They have built a resort where it once was.

Wow! ^Thanks for that snippet! I just asked here a few weeks ago if anyone had seen Jim at Montana. The reply was yes, same as always...so Al sold out? Bummer.

Thanks for that Jay!

They open to show it every year

Thanks for that Jay!

They open to show it every year

Then I will be there. Drinking at 06:30 on a Monday morning. :)

Montana Saloon, Lamai. They always show the games. 5am for the Superbowl. :)

Montana Saloon is gone. They have built a resort where it once was.

Wow! ^Thanks for that snippet! I just asked here a few weeks ago if anyone had seen Jim at Montana. The reply was yes, same as always...so Al sold out? Bummer.

That's the reason TV is great. Good information from helpful people. Much better than wading through the trash and insults that can be found on other sites !

Totster :D

Thanks for that Jay!

How big is a super bowl? :)

That's the reason TV is great. Good information from helpful people. Much better than wading through the trash and insults that can be found on other sites !

Totster :D

Erm, I asked about him and got that reply here. :)

Well, you did get a correct reply to the question you asked:

Q: Just wondering if anyone has heard anything about Jim at Montana?

A: Seen him yesterday happily supping beer in pj s bar in lamai.Looked well to me ! :D

Edited by koheesti