Paypal In Thailand

desi

I'm in a position of having to get paypal here in Thailand but everything I read turns me cold.

Does anyone have any experience with paypal here?

I have a UK bank account, so will that bypass what I am reading re living in Thailand and only being able to deposit in a US bank account?

desi

A number of people (myself included) are running UK and European PayPal accounts from Thailand with no issues.

Thailand has been removed from the PayPal 'unwanted countries' list so you should not get blocked.

If you are worried, just use one of the free anonymous proxies located in the UK. Use Google to locate one. PayPal will never know where you are then.

Easy eh?

DC

I can do a free ACH transfer money from my Thai PayPal account to my US bank account, but as of now it only works with US banks. It doesn't look like there is any other way to get your money out, except sending to another paypal account.

A number of people (myself included) are running UK and European PayPal accounts from Thailand with no issues.

Thailand has been removed from the PayPal 'unwanted countries' list so you should not get blocked.

If you are worried, just use one of the free anonymous proxies located in the UK. Use Google to locate one. PayPal will never know where you are then.

Easy eh?

DC

Excellent, thank-you.

desi