Thai People And Bordering Countries

Just wondering how difficult it is for Thais to go to any of the bordering countries, like Malaysia...Cambodia...Myanmar. Or even places like the Phillipines. Are there some that are difficult for Thais to visit?

I will need to know when I do a visa run, which ones would be fine for bringing someone with.

My boyfriend will be accompanying me on my next visa run for safety reasons, but I want to be sure that he will be able to travel into one of these countries without any problems. He has had a Passport for about 7 months now and has never travelled outside of Thailand.

I am pretty confident that Malaysia is fine, but in the future we may want to go somewheres else for change in scenery.

Thank you!

my ex used to come to burma with me just to get her passport stamped and keep me company so thats ok not sure about malaysia

if you are only doing a quick visa run or are thinking of staying as next to the borders there are plenty of food outlets where he can wait while you get your passport stamped (near talliban national park)

My son's travelled with me to Laos, Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia without any hassle. The only difference really is that Thais usually get stamped with less time to travel: e.g. Malaysia: British 90 days - Thai 30 days.

However, my son didn't have to get a visa for Indonesia, they just stamped his passport. Also, if you go to Laos, just use your Thai I.D. card.......it's cheaper!