Breakfast In Udon Thani Center

thaimiller

Hi

I will be travelling from BKK on an early flight to Udon Thani arriving at Udon at 8am ish, I won't have time for food before setting off but would love a good breakfast before driving in to the wilderness to the wifes village, any good English breakfasts available near the central in Udon. Im saying the central its one of the three places I know for definate that i can find, the others being the country and western bar opposite a big hotel on the outskirts of town and also tesco's. So any places near these would be great. Cheers in advance for any answers.

I know A better place than the clock.It's the coffee corner.walk up to the corner to the large intersection cross the road.Keep on walking on that side street,go in direction of the bus terminal.The prices are cheaper ,and they have things like pancakes and french toast ,with maple syrup,not honey.it's A real plus.

Theres quite a few places in Udon now where you can get a decent English breakfast.

Fuzzy Kens,Coffee Corner and Steves have all been mentioned.Also there is Mojos and two places on Adunyadet Road,Chern Chim and The Book House and Coffee Shop that are good.

But for me the Irish Clock definitely edges it.....choice of 3 different sizes of English brekkie....go for it and enjoy !!