Internet 4 Baht Per Hour

kerryk

I bought a Nokia 6303 classic. It works fine. I hooked it up with UBS to my computer and called(1,2 call) *138 and got GPRS and EDGE for 4 baht an hour (200 baht per month). However it is a little slow so I switched browsers from IE to Firefox 3.6 beta 5. It is faster but it won't let me cut and paste into an internet form like this message. I write the message in Word and copy and try to paste it to Thaivisa and I can't write anything in the form area. I know I must have something checked wrong in Firefox but can't figure out what it is. Anyone have any ideas?

I am not sure if this will be of any help, but I am also using a fairly current version of SeaMonkey (a Mozilla browser like Firefox), and have long used the CTRL+INS keys to copy a selection and then SHIFT+INS to paste into an IPB or phpBB or vBulletin forum, but here on ThaiVisa, I cannot do it that way.

I have found, however, that if I use the usual CTRL+INS keys or else right-click for the context menu and then select COPY,

...and then...

ALWAYS use the right-click context menu's PASTE herein the forum posting window, I am able to copy and paste into ThaiVisa with a Mozilla browser, such as SeaMonkey or Firefox. I'm alsu running Ubuntu Linux, but I assume that Firefox is fairly standard across the range of operating systems.

Sorry if this is no help with your c&p dilemma.