Fast Food Vs Your Health

cc12345

Fast Food

In my opinion, fast food is not a healthy diet and the advertisement of it should be given less important for three reasons. First, fast food has less nutrition. They have informal term applied to some of them which are perceived to have little or no nutritional value, for example; french-fried, burger and etc. Moreover, they have ingredients which are considered unhealthy and when regularly eaten can be harmful to our health.

The second reason is that the fast food turned Paul G Johnson's experimented rats to become addicted and less responsive. Laboratory tested evidenced that centers in the brains of rats addicted to high-fat, high calorie diets became less responsive and making the rats consume more foods. Furthermore, after five days on continues fast food diet, rats showed a reduction in thinking in the sensitivity of their brains, which suggested that the animals quickly became habituated to the food. In addition, just as heroin addicts require more and more of drugs to feel good, rats need more and more of cheese burgers and beacons to get the same amount of pleasure. This is the hallmark of an addiction.

Finally, fast food has already been protested in some ways. In the United Kingdom, the advertisement posters and TV programs of certain food outlets have been banned in children's TV channels. Besides, Paul G. Johnson, an official of the World Health Organization (WHO), has protested fast food by writing an article of "Bye-Bye Burger" in New York Magazine that fish burgers contain up to 1430 calories while a diet of 2000 calories is a recommended rate for an entire day. Therefore this makes a lot of people stop eating it.

In conclusion, I do believe that all of the fast food companies will finally understand the problems that these fast foods can cause to the public.

What do you think about appropriate measures for these companies to reduce their marketing strategies for the benefit of the general people?

I would really appreciate receiving your comments on this topic, please.

I think fast food is easy to find and they also have good ingredients such as burger they contain vegetables and meats but it is up to you. You should occationally take it. However I agree with you that taking to much of fast food can be harmful to your health.

I think you are right that all of the fast food company should reduce their marketing strategies for the benefit of the general people. Nowadays people have more interrest to eat fast food rather than eating healthy food. It's right that they are quickly type of meal but they are harzadous and they will damage yourself.

Here's the only point I disagree with you on your OP:

In conclusion, I do believe that all of the fast food companies will finally understand the problems that these fast foods can cause to the public.

The Fast Food industry focuses on making money ---> $$$$$

The Fast Food Lobby is very powerful, also.

The FF industry "understands" the problem associated with FF diets - but their argument in public and in the courts is:

"It's voluntary."

"And it's not meant to be a diet."