Who lies? Bush or Mahatir?

george

Who Lies? Bush or Mahatir ?

very simple..

``If you can tell a lie about the existence of weapons of mass destruction and go to war because of it, I'm not surprised if he is prepared to lie about what he said to me,'' Dr Mahathir said.

Any reply to Dr Mahathir's comment from those who think he lied?

I have not seen a leader lying like Bush in my life. They simply use the pubic money and then trying to dominate the world by lying to all the people in his own country and rest of the world.

On the otherhand, Dr Mahathir is a man with a track record of success,reputation and respect behind him.

Bush is like a Rich Kid in front of him..  :o

[Rich means, rich from US tax payers money, not his fathers]

:D

the pubic money

What sort of money is this Kwiz ?     :o

Simple Doc - the money that should be spent on "pubic health" and (re)productive things, instead of WMDs, Star Wars technology and more state subsidies for the US oil companies.

Now, as I'm feeling particularly "kee due", I'm going to suggest that Mahatir wasn't referring just to the Western Jews, but was being cryptic and alluding to the other world dominators. I haven't read it for a long while, but remember how the world was split into 3 warring superpowers in 1984? Orwell's prophecies seem to be coming a step nearer each day as everyone seems to bend over backwards to appease China. (look at how Falungong is attacked in a so-called "democracy", where freedom of political and religious expression is supposed to be written into the Constitution).

‘Bush knows nothing outside of the US’

KUALA LUMPUR, Oct 26:  US President George W. Bush knows nothing about the world outside his

country but acts as if he is the connoisseur of world politics.

And obviously the US president had once again shown the world what a big liar he is, said Umno Youth Exco member Datuk Nur Jazlan Mohamed.

Nur Jazlan was referring to Bush's statement during his Indonesian visit on Wednesday that he "rebuked" Prime Minister Datuk Seri Dr Mahathir Mohamad at the Asia-Pacific Economic Co-operation Summit in Bangkok.

Nur Jazlan said Bush was upset because some of his top officers in the US administration were Jewish.

"Even so, if he really criticised Dr Mahathir face to face on his remarks about the Jews, he will be jeered at by everyone because Dr Mahathir's speech was based on historical facts." At the opening of the 10th OIC Summit, the Prime Minister said the Jews control the world by proxy.

Nur Jazlan said an article by The New York Times recently reported that Bush was appalled to find out that some of the Asian countries classified the US as anti-Islam.

"He thought he knew everything but he was shocked at the Apec Summit." Nur Jazlan said unlike Bush, Dr Mahathir would always take the initiative to find the truth behind every fact. "Bush would only rely on what other people say." On Dr Mahathir's experience with a New Zealand journalist who harassed him about democracy in Malaysia, Nur Jazlan said the journalist should learn more about Malaysia.

Federation of Malay Students' Union president Datuk Suhaimi Ibrahim agreed that Bush's assertion that he rebuked Dr Mahathir at the Apec Summit was the "biggest lie of all".

He said if Bush could lie to the world that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction, it would not be surprising if he lied about rebuking the Prime Minister.

Suhaimi said Bush did not dare to face Dr Mahathir.

"I challenge Bush to debate with Dr Mahathir openly. Let the world leaders know that Bush has been lying.

"Dr Mahathir has no hidden agenda and he always voices out his opinion honestly," he said.

Suhaimi also said Bush was pressured by the Jews to make statements against Dr Mahathir.

"The Western media are controlled by the Jews and they do not want anything bad said about them," he said, adding that Bush had to satisfy the Jews by saying he rebuked Dr Mahathir.

Malaysian Youth Council deputy president Abdullah Abu Bakar said he was not surprised by Bush's statement.

"This is because he is merely trying to safeguard his political interests," he said.

Agreeing that Bush's statement could be to support his Press officer who earlier told the Press that the US president had rebuked Dr Mahathir, Abdullah said it could also be seen as an attempt to discredit Dr Mahathir.

"Bush wants to continue his ‘fight against terrorism' campaign and wants the Southeast Asian countries to co-operate with him," Abdullah said.

--New Straits Times, Malaysia, 2003-10-27

Plachon....another thing...they are just like shirts in the street. One size fits all    :o

But not like the prophylactics on the streets - one size, does definitely not fit all.  ???  :laugh:

Re. Mahatir vs Bush, at least Mahatir speaks for interests that he perceives, rightly or wrongly, to go against the conventional grain of thought, and for that he can be admired (but not respected, per se). Bush-baby wouldn't even have the gall or guts to even meet his Canadian neighbour at APEC for a tete-a-tete, spending most of his time bribing poorer nations with new found "buddy status". Hey, you don't think Bud is really GWB in disguise do you? It would explain why he's suddenly gone to ground...................

George W. Bush's Resume  

George W. Bush (Dubya).)

TizMe, you will be responsible if I get a divorce. Sneaked 4:00 a.m. to the computer to get some sports-results from Europe when I peeked into your little resume. My wife was not happy about my laughing out loud...

Wherever you got this from, well researched.

the pubic money

Sorry.... Just one spelling mistake. Spot on.

But interestingly, no comments on Dr Mahatir's comments about Bush.

Many comments about what Bush said..

Anyway, I am also surprised how powerful Jews are and I can not understand why US back them so much.

Anyone know the secret behind it?

Is it because of the Religion?

Truth is no politician in the US  would ever get the campaign funds, let alone elected. If  he/she told the truth about Israel. Now there is there power of the Jewish lobby for you! Bush was only keeping to that thread.

Fully agree to this and any politician has a problem if going against Israel's demands. (To avoid discussions, I make a difference between Jewism being a religion and the state of Israel resp. her politicians) Below little coffee-story reflects much of what I think about the situation. The story is quite old and I do not know the origin:

If an Insect Falls in Your Cup of Coffee - what would you do?

What do others do ? Here is an analysis:

1.The Englishman: Throws the cup away and walks out of     the cafe

2.The American: Takes the insect out and drinks the coffee

3.The Chinese: Eats the insect and throws the coffee away

4.The Besieged Palestinian: Drinks the coffee with the insect

5.The Israeli:

* Sells the coffee to the American and the insect to the Chinese

* Screams that his security is in peril

* Accuses the Palestinians of throwing the insect in his coffee

* Alleges that Hizbullah, the Syrians and the Iranians advocate attacks with weapons of mass insects

* Relates this vicious attack to Palestinian Terrorism, Attacks on Human Rights, Anti-Semitism, the Holocaust, the Diaspora, the Exodus, Discrimination against Noah's Ark

* Commands Arafat to immediately stop insects from flying in the air or landing in coffee cups

* Re-occupies the West Bank and Gaza, razes houses, cuts off water and electricity, humiliates and terrorizes civilians, kills or maims anyone in his way.

* Imposes more military aid on the American

* Demands a 100-year, billion-dollar, loan from America to buy another cup of coffee

* Claims life-time free coffee from the cafe as compensation

the pubic money

Sorry.... Just one spelling mistake. Spot on.

But interestingly, no comments on Dr Mahatir's comments about Bush.

Many comments about what Bush said..

Anyway, I am also surprised how powerful Jews are and I can not understand why US back them so much.

Anyone know the secret behind it?

Is it because of the Religion?

It's called NeoCon: a vision of future based on US domination of the world with the help of Israel. It's a right wing movement primarly dominated by American jewish officials and statemen. Very scary. Most of my jewish friends are left wing nuts or communists, and I find it "disturbing" to see a jewish group trying to recreate what Hitler did in the late 1930s

I think this movement is a disgrace for those who were sacrificied in those death camps.

Tizme your post was quite good reading. I have cut and pasted it to a text file and emailed it off to people who I think would  appreciate it....

axel.. you missed out the aussies in your joke, they would have removed the insect, drank the coffee, called in sick and gone fishing with the insect as bait..

ah I do actually miss having Paul keating and Gareth Evans in charge

Guest IT Manager
Just found this in the Sydney Morning Herald, and It is an interesting purview with Howard and Blair butt sniffing in mind. I won't reproduce it, because it's altogether too long, but I am aware that many forum correspondents are politically savvy enough to read it and draw substantive conclusions about the political futures of all 3 member s of the dog pack.Here for details