Bangkok To Hongkong Flights

apetley

Hi, me and the missus will be back in Thailand at the end of November and are thinking of spending 3 or 4 days in Hongkong by way of a change of scenery.

Checked the price of Thai airways and at 13k Bht each seems a bit steep to me.

Does anyone know of any good deals, can recommend anything a bit cheaper or know of any good travel agents(preferably online ones) in BKK who could give us a good price.

Cheers, Andy.

Hi, me and the missus will be back in Thailand at the end of November and are thinking of spending 3 or 4 days in Hongkong by way of a change of scenery.

Checked the price of Thai airways and at 13k Bht each seems a bit steep to me.

Does anyone know of any good deals, can recommend anything a bit cheaper or know of any good travel agents(preferably online ones) in BKK who could give us a good price.

Cheers, Andy.

We recently flew Air Asia to Macau for about 2200 baht each return. We spent two very enjoyable days in Macau, then took the high speed ferry to HK. Spent a couple days there, and took the ferry back to Macau. This is something I will likely do again. The further in advance you book, the cheaper the flight. I believe if you fly midwek, it is cheaper as well.

DIRECT flights are plentiful and cheap, but NOT on TG/CX: the same applies on the BKk-SIN route, OTHER=3d country airls serve this as 'last leg'they offlaod most of the pax at BKK, then fly on: like Ethiopian, Kenya, GULF, Emirates (famous for its service), with return fares of 5500 THB+tax up. AirAsia is ONLY chep (like EZ/Ryan etc) if booked long advance, of course unless you want Macao in the first place.

NOKair is said to open up direct flights BKk-ShenZhen pretty soon too, but that will need a China visum