Total Health Screening In Chiang Mai

tygerstar

My forty-year-old brother wants to do a full health check in Chiang Mai (heart, blood, etc). He's never had one before. Has anyone done it at Chiang Mai Ram Hopsital or anywhere else in Chiang Mai? It'd be great if you could share your experiences and tell us what to expect re costs, etc. Thanks.

Chiang Mai Ram is very expensive. Other places less so.

A recent thread http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Chiang-Mai-M...&hl=medical

There was a thread elsewhere about 'the best doctor in Chiang Mai' - and I went along to see her. Off course the cynics here thought that she/her husband were promoting a business but NO. She is genuinely the best doctor in Chiang Mai. Her name is Doctor Morgan (tie married to a welsh guy) and I have never experienced such a wonderful doctor, who doesn't want to load you with pills and explains, yes EXPLAINS, everything. She organises a full health screen which I have had done recently. About 5000 baht if I remember right. She follows it up - and you are driven to the x-ray and so on. I have had health checks in the uk before for 5 x the price and this was far and above anything I have ever experinced.

Doctor Morgan is on the Hang Dong Road, opposite side to Tesco/Lotus and you can spot her surgery as it always has two kerbside green cross banners outside.

My experiences of the RAM cannot be posted here. But they were not good.

A recent thread

There was a thread elsewhere about 'the best doctor in Chiang Mai' - and I went along to see her. Off course the cynics here thought that she/her husband were promoting a business but NO. She is genuinely the best doctor in Chiang Mai. Her name is Doctor Morgan (tie married to a welsh guy) and I have never experienced such a wonderful doctor, who doesn't want to load you with pills and explains, yes EXPLAINS, everything. She organises a full health screen which I have had done recently. About 5000 baht if I remember right. She follows it up - and you are driven to the x-ray and so on. I have had health checks in the uk before for 5 x the price and this was far and above anything I have ever experinced.

Doctor Morgan is on the Hang Dong Road, opposite side to Tesco/Lotus and you can spot her surgery as it always has two kerbside green cross banners outside.

Hi do you have a number for dr Morgan please or address? Do you mean the big tesco lotus on the ring road? Ta! Hot Bob

A recent thread

Hi do you have a number for dr Morgan please or address? Do you mean the big tesco lotus on the ring road? Ta! Hot Bob

This is the Tesco on the Hang Dong Road just up the road from the airport plaza. Full details are on the New Clinic in Chiang Mai thread.