Pattaya Today, Pete´s Peregrinations

vertigo4u

Just wonder, if anbody was reading the newest Edition of Pattaya Today, newest Edition - Pete´s Peregrinations about this Forum?

Without telling his Username, he states some positive Arguements about Memebers, like some are "witty, thoughtfull, knowledgeable or amusing"...

....but he was taken aback by the agressive, boorish and bullying Tactics one often finds on the Thaivisa Board.....

one the other Side, he states, that this Board is losing its way by teratening its posters so badly, that they become alienated to it, by having

some restrictive, agressively, over-regulated and paranoid Moderators....

...its all about Money, to protect the Advertisers....

my Questions now is:

do you feel the same?

With all my verbal diarhea, I have yet to been sent to the shed for a sexy spanking by one of those voluptuous mods. I give this thread oh about a few more minutes before it gets closed because, and repeat after me, comments on moderation are not allowed.

Is it just me but does anyone else wonder if those that whisper such salicious sounds wear skimpy outfits, you know sort of like a kitten with a whip scenario?

Fortunately some of those mods like bonobo don't know where I lurk in Phuket otherwise I have a hunch I'd be in for a big case of whoop. :)

Umm you know if folks are unhappy with formats, email George and make a suggestion. Constructive criticism is always welcomed by a successful entrepreneur.

Edited by geriatrickid

Unless the person who wrote the "article" :D in question is prepared to send a message to admin revealing his username so that they can review how he was treated & if it warrants his "article" :D then it is nothing but sour grapes.

Any form of criticism will be read when directed to the correct channel. Discussion of moderation isn't allowed but feel free to contact support (at) thaivisa.com & if anyone knows this person tell him he too is welcome to contact them for a review of his issues & alleged treatment. If he doesn't then we'll know how honest his "article" is right? :)