Indian Buffet At Yellow Bar

DavidOxon

Hi guys, this was on my Facebook Page, looks good so I thought I'd share it.

Zoe in yellow in cooperation with royal India is offering you a special Indian food buffet night now every Friday at 7.30!

chef Ravi from Royal India restaurant with many years of experience (3 restaurants in Bangkok, main caterer of the Indian consulate and the Indian temples in chiangmai ) will be offering us at the buffet, many different vegetarian and non vegetarian Indian delights.

the price will be 140bht all you can eat!

Facebook link here

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=392339105033&ref=nf

David

There hasn't been a post to the Zoe blog since October and there is absolutely nothing about Indian food. There are a couple of posts about Greek and Turkish food. Last time I was there they were doing Vegan Cheese. Ugh!

There hasn't been a post to the Zoe blog since October and there is absolutely nothing about Indian food. There are a couple of posts about Greek and Turkish food. Last time I was there they were doing Vegan Cheese. Ugh!

Confused by the op

I thought Ravi owned a different restaurant near the royal India and with which he competes.

I maybe wrong but I think signals are getting crossed here.

Seems clear enough to me, Chef Ravi from the Royal India appears to be creating a buffet for and at Yellow Bar

Never eaten at the Royal India or Yellow bar and don't actually know where either of them are!

David

Confused by the op

I thought Ravi owned a different restaurant near the royal India and with which he competes.

Maybe there are two Chef Ravi's?

It all sounded good Turkish or Indian food until someone mentioned loud Techno music.

anyone tried the new Indian place Bollywood Spice yet?

It all sounded good Turkish or Indian food until someone mentioned loud Techno music.

Walked by it and it looked nice... somebody please take one for the team and give it a shot, eh?

Confused by the op

The zoe blog is confusing. There may be two ravis but if you do a search on tv for ravi the first result is for the new delhi.

i have eaten at the royal india and do not think they have a ravi

Confused by the op

Have you directions to Bollywood Spice-Thanks

Keithkarmann

I'm still confused.

It sounds like Royal India is catering the dinner at Zoe in Yellow, not in their restaurant. That probably means dealing with the aforementioned loud techno-music. I guess if the music is too loud, one can walk over to Royal India and order from their regular menu. Or will Royal India have the buffet too?

imho, Royal India has the best Indian food in CM. I have no idea what the chef's name is though.

Confused by the op

Have you directions to Bollywood Spice-Thanks

Keithkarmann

I actually got the name wrong it's Spicy Bollywood it's 155- 157 Moon Muang Rd Tel 053 289 648, open 11am - 3pm, 5pm - 11pm, give it a review on the CM forum if you give it a try :)

Royal India is very close to New Delhi. If you go a little further away from Moon Muang Road - which is behind you - and turn right on the same side - a tiny soi - and Royal India is right in front of you on the next street. i'm pretty sure that there is a sign on the main street.

Where is the Royal India please?

Tried New delhi was not impressed.

Same place that i told you yesterday.

I tried Bollywood spicy the other day and I thought it was pretty good. Good enough for me to want and go and check out more of their menu. Very friendly staff who were keen to look after me.

I had Chicken Tikka masalla, pulao rice, garlic nan and a bottle of water for 210 Baht.

I actually got the name wrong it's Spicy Bollywood it's 155- 157 Moon Muang Rd Tel 053 289 648, open 11am - 3pm, 5pm - 11pm, give it a review on the CM forum if you give it a try :)

Near what? What is the cross street?

Between a farmacy and a film shop, if that narrows it down a bit... probably not!

It is just north of the road that has UN Irish Pub on it--Ratvithi? I'll start a new thread with my review of my lunch today.

Where is the Royal India please?

Tried New delhi was not impressed.

Same place that i told you yesterday.

We discussed the reggae bar not Royal India! Could it be the green green grass of home that confused you. :)

The Royal India is in an area full of reggae pubs and such like I assume the reggae pub is one of the establishments in this area/block