Sek Loso Is Back Again

aussiechick

I saw the sign the other day - so this morning I went for a walk to check it out.

Sek Loso

15 ??? 2553 - written in Thai. So am assuming it is this month!

Where?

3rd Road between Pattaya Central and North Roads.

Left hand side - relatively new Thai club - before the set of lights that are about half way up 3rd Road.

Can't tell you anything else - the only bits in English were:

Sek Loso

Mixer Baht 30

If anyone gets more information please pass it on!

:):D Gonna be a good Month.. In Bangers to see Green Day on the 12th.. Then back to Pattaya to see Loso on the 15th... :D:D

Shame there isn't any other info on the sign.. The banner above is just about welcoming in the New Year..

excellency! thanks Aussiechick! and yes, that is the abbreviation for this month.

I actually asked a student near the sign this morning if it was for this month! She then asked me if I like Sek Loso (probably thinking - who is this crazy old lady :) )

This place seems to have a lot of "name" Thai bands coming to play since it opened!!

:):D Gonna be a good Month.. In Bangers to see Green Day on the 12th.. Then back to Pattaya to see Loso on the 15th... :D:D

Shame there isn't any other info on the sign.. The banner above is just about welcoming in the New Year..

Not forgetting The Bastards at the Blues Factory on 22 January!!!!

the wife and i will be there. have 4 friends who are new to thailand (2 visiting, 2 have just moved here for work). would like to reserve a table if they even have them? Aussie, would you care to see if they have reservation possibilities?

Will do my best!

I hope you enjoy it. I saw him in BKK about 4 months ago. Was very wooden as if he's been singing the same songs to long and the spirit has left him. But then again when i saw Carabou it sounded like i was listening to a CD, they defo have been singing the same songs for to long :):D

Wow definitely can't beat that price! Maybe I will see you there but have no idea who you are.. :)

Only thing I forgot to ask is what time it starts, but we'll call and try to find out.

Thanks, AussieChick!

WaatWang

I forgot to ask about time as well but will do so on my way past tonight to meet my friends first. Sure it wont be early!

Sure you won't have a hard time figuring out who I am :D