7-11 Scam !

William Osborne

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes another nail in the coffin of Thai tourism. No less than a sauage thief.

No, a sausage-part thief, which is only partially as bad. As guess it may depend on how that part was disconnected from the rest of it.

And think of this. He touched his sausage. Who knows where those fingers had been?

Not to mention where the sausage could have been before slished up .

Can you be more specific abouth the missing part?... top , middle,end section?

This is probably the most pathetic post I have seen in a long time - and I am just angry with myself that I am responding to it...

Is Mr. Osboourne really so concerned about one fifth of a sausage?

If i know Thai people as well as i think i do, i would bet that the poor kid dropped a piece on the floor accidentally whilst chopping (happens to me all the time in the kitchen) - i bet if he knew how important the smidgin of sausage was to Mr. Osbourne, he would have picked it up, spat on it, and polished it with his snotrag and put it in his sachet smothered in ketchup to disguise the bogies.

I agree with the other member that this is really pathetic to be concerned about such an issue.

15 baht a sausage divided by 5 makes 3 baht. Osbourne is calling a mere 3 baht loss a scam - to make 15 baht for himself the employee would have to risk his job under the cctv camera 5 times.

Thai kids wouldn't think so pettily to make money out of "sausage extremities".

haha at least i got a chuckle reading this post.

How in hel_l did this make National News? was it the humor page?

post-98783-1263499518.jpeg

Edited by thailandfaq

I must be real hungry if I surrender to a 7-11 hotdog (not being understood when I ask for a mah-rohn) but not the first time it almost made me puke...

Was asking myself what is more discusting, the sausage or the bun ? Guess it's the bun.

:):D:D:D:D

Edited by ManilaLover