Woman Advice

MansonDust

i know a number of women who make that much money and live in similarly priced rooms. a few have decided to live centrally rather than expend money, time and energy commuting.

blind speculation from tv members is beyond useless. only you can decide what to call the truth.

true t.s. and you've proved the old adage that there is always someone here who knows the exception. So, curious, do your friends who make a similar amount of money also wind up in similar situations as the OP?

no.

well, rarely.

i know a number of women who make that much money and live in similarly priced rooms. a few have decided to live centrally rather than expend money, time and energy commuting.

blind speculation from tv members is beyond useless. only you can decide what to call the truth.

you know a lot of thai girls who make 25000 for non advanced type of work, can you tell me where, my tgf would like one of those. and id like her to have one :):D

first of all do you mean thai girls or thai women, and can you tell the difference? the thai girls i know are all still in school uniforms.

as for people who do make decent money:

bar managers in high end restaurants, staff supervisors, managers in same

market stall owners who design make and sell their own clothing.

College grads working for companies like intel, microsoft, JLL.

numerous graphic designers.

most make more than 25k and they are not upper managment. they are however generally all intelligent.

before you go on about how 25,000 a month is alot of money, next time you are caught in traffic in bangkok look around you. those cars you cant get past are not driven by people making 8k per month.

Thank you all for taking time to answer my question. It was not about if i would send money or not, because there has never been any doubt from my POV...

Just that i dont know enough about thai incomes and rents... that's all, and now i think i have the proper answers.

And yes... i felt it not only as she bemoande herself, it felt more like fishing from her... Hope she has better luck with next guy she meets...

Something tells me you are STILL going to get in touch with her to make sure. When it starts all over again let us know.

Absolutely not for marketting accountant in Thailand while she's student.... No

the rent 12,000 is too high price renting . the normal good location rent is probably 6000-8000 ( air conditioner room near the transportation) The cheap one is probably 3000-5000 bht

So you need to be careful .

It seemed not good

the range of salary for thai girl who is just graduated bachelor degree is 12000 for starting.. Private company

8000-9000 bht for government ..

Good luck with your answer

Have you even had a girlfriend before?

Did she ever do anything that made you feel the need to ask complete (possibly informed) strangers for help with?

Have you ever dated someone for less than a week who asked you to GIVE not lend GIVE money? (how long did the relationship last?)

...There are a brand of girls here who it helps to think of along the same lines as a mobile phone:

Pay as you go

Contract payment

Both have pluses and minuses

Pay as you go suits those who for whatever reason want to keep control of the finances. They are paying to play and they want to be sure the deal stays under their (the customer's) terms.

They may limit the market of girls available but this is still a big market so the system works. They can raise or lower the level of comitment as they chose and only pay for what they use.

Then there is the contract. Some prefer to sign up (often with a hefty deposit) in the hope that a long term commitment will garner greater favour with the girl. This opens up the market because the girl typically can call more of the shots so the man seems more attractive. THis Contract can be used to secure residence in the kingdom and various other benefits. It provides continuity where the pay as you go offers veriety.

The downside of the contract option is that sometimes terms may vary from the original promotion and once the contract is entered into it can seem costly to withdraw from it. The customer usually has more invested than the girl. It is not TOO hard for the girl to change the terms of the contract either because she has little invested and thus only minor penalties to incur if a breach of contract is brought to justice. There is the added point that justice can be massaged into seeing things from a particular perspective under certain circumstances which are usually more accessable to the girl than the customer. But this can work both ways.

Hope this helps you look at your situation with a little more clarity.

Best of luck.

...There are a brand of girls here who it helps to think of along the same lines as a mobile phone:

Pay as you go

Contract payment

Both have pluses and minuses

Pay as you go suits those who for whatever reason want to keep control of the finances. They are paying to play and they want to be sure the deal stays under their (the customer's) terms.

They may limit the market of girls available but this is still a big market so the system works. They can raise or lower the level of comitment as they chose and only pay for what they use.

Then there is the contract. Some prefer to sign up (often with a hefty deposit) in the hope that a long term commitment will garner greater favour with the girl. This opens up the market because the girl typically can call more of the shots so the man seems more attractive. THis Contract can be used to secure residence in the kingdom and various other benefits. It provides continuity where the pay as you go offers veriety.

The downside of the contract option is that sometimes terms may vary from the original promotion and once the contract is entered into it can seem costly to withdraw from it. The customer usually has more invested than the girl. It is not TOO hard for the girl to change the terms of the contract either because she has little invested and thus only minor penalties to incur if a breach of contract is brought to justice. There is the added point that justice can be massaged into seeing things from a particular perspective under certain circumstances which are usually more accessable to the girl than the customer. But this can work both ways.

Hope this helps you look at your situation with a little more clarity.

Best of luck.

The cynicism is painful but then again the truth hurts...

My wife, has a MS from a fairly well known college in the US, Univ of Tex, lived in the US for 5 years, speaks great English, knows her job very well & earns a whoping 20K.

Wages are depressing in this country.

If your wife is working for the company that pay 6-7 months yearly bonus the she is doing just ok, if not she need to look for a new job.

25,000 a month for an accountant is not impossible to get if you work for a western company. You can get considerably more then that if you are in aircraft or medical equipment business.

For the OP, keep talking to her and say no politely if she asks for money and see what happens.

I didn't read the other posts, only the first one. 25,000 is normal for an REAL accounting jobs which are plentiful in Bangkok and easy to get with the right experience. Well, anyway, I don't think that should matter at all. You have got to be kidding be for even considering to give that girl money (something which has probably been said in every post so far).

Edited by heykki