True : More Than 4 Pc On Soho Pack ?

cclub75

I dont understand the difference (a part from the price...) that True makes between the SME Soho offers (for 1 to 4 PC) and the Biz Pack (unlimited? )

With a router I can share a SME Soho pack between more than 4 computers, no ?

Do u have any idea about it ?

The restriction is within the contract only, there is no physical/technical restriction on number of users for the line itself. There are plenty of home users (contract: 1 PC only) that share among more than 10 PCs. AFAIK, they don't check, and they don't do much even if they find out. Go ahead and use it with more than 4 computers, just get a router or use window's built-in sharing.

The restriction is within the contract only, there is no physical/technical restriction on number of users for the line itself.  There are plenty of home users (contract: 1 PC only) that share among more than 10 PCs.  AFAIK, they don't check, and they don't do much even if they find out.  Go ahead and use it with more than 4 computers, just get a router or use window's built-in sharing.

Thanx Firefox.... I feel better.

;-)

I've guessed that before but i wanted to be sure... So i will do like other "thais" !

By the way, do U think True ADSL is reliable for a "internet cafe" activity ?

True has a package for cafes... and I'm using it. Compared to normal home packages, it's a lot faster and more reliable. I can usually get near full speed on most sites. It is of course more expensive than the home package, and I think it's also more expensive than the soho package. How much is yours, for what speed?

5 PC on the cheapest package for just 1 PC.

No problems at all.

:o

The restriction is within the contract only, there is no physical/technical restriction on number of users for the line itself.  There are plenty of home users (contract: 1 PC only) that share among more than 10 PCs.  AFAIK, they don't check, and they don't do much even if they find out.  Go ahead and use it with more than 4 computers, just get a router or use window's built-in sharing.

Thanx Firefox.... I feel better.

;-)

I've guessed that before but i wanted to be sure... So i will do like other "thais" !

By the way, do U think True ADSL is reliable for a "internet cafe" activity ?