Need An International Air Consolidator

ding

Need an International Air ticket consolidator link or name. Or a bucket shop travel agent name?

Bangkok must have travel agents selling consolidater international tickets... but a US travel agent tip is great too.

Thanks!

Edited by ding

That was a great tip zzaa09, thank you. If we get a good deal we may yet get back to the LOS after missing it for nearly 2 years.

I searched 'bucket shop' and 'consolidator' here and on google and didn't find that site. I even searched 'IATAN' and 'ARC' and other keywords.

Airline Reporting Corporation (ARC)

International Airlines Travel Agent Network (IATAN)

That was a great tip zzaa09, thank you. If we get a good deal we may yet get back to the LOS after missing it for nearly 2 years.

I searched 'bucket shop' and 'consolidator' here and on google and didn't find that site. I even searched 'IATAN' and 'ARC' and other keywords.

Airline Reporting Corporation (ARC)

International Airlines Travel Agent Network (IATAN)

UPDATE: Not cheap! Consolidator fare from Westcoast USA is over $900 USD after fees, or 30,000 Baht +. I learned that China Air closed operations out of Seattle too. So it's getting less competitive out ther, as fuel goes up, up, up.

We called a Thai friend who's a travel agent in Khao San area. She said many farang ask for cheap tickets from Bangkok agencies, but it's actually more expensive. I've even been told that you can't buy tix from Thailand that depart in the USA.

Edited by ding

I always maintain that the reason you cant buy cheap bucket seat tickets out of Thailand is because the only Thai people who fly internationally are rich ones and they dont care how much the prices are.

Unlike the western world where mr and mrs average all now fly here and there, the average Thai cant and does'nt, so why would the airlines cut prices?????

I expect someone will post on here that they got a bargain and of course there are always exceptions to the rule but I am generalising and saying most of the time.

HL :)