The Sukhothai Hotel

samtam

What happened to The Sukhothai Hotel? As a neighbour, it staggers me that they play loud karaoke-style music in their garden square, (tonight), and very often, a well as in their Spa garden, with scant regard for their neighbours.

Is it because they have no one staying there? I just can't imagine how much fun it will be to own The Sukhothai Residences and have this third rate carcophony going on. Well worth the THB250k (or whatever it is) psm.

Edited by samtam

Yes, I know, but I hope those (foreigners who don't normally live here) who are shelling out millions of US dollars for the privilege of living in Bangkok's most exclusive new residence are aware that they will be living next door to a 3rd world karaoke establishment, (the Sukhothai Hotel's garden spa).

• 3 weeks later...
Yes, with very loud music, in a very expensive residential neighbourhood, which will include their own Sukhothai Residences, ("Bangkok's most expensive").

Bet you didn't see that in the sales brochure "Enjoy the ambiance of pu yai wedding receptions accompanied with your choice of tasteless music, and ear wrenching karaoke all from your balcony"