Buying A Ps3 And Games In Bangkok

Tenchu

Well if you ask the shop to put a custom firmware on the ps3 you can file share from the pc to the ps3 but if you go down this route it means you cant play online due to ps3 network getting hack they have stop it with there new firmware by the way that means you cant ever update the system also there are some cool stuff you can use with the custom firmware also to download games takes about 10hrs depending on seeds but you can get them from isohunt ...

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

Hey people! So I came to Thailand a couple of days back and I was wondering how much a ps3 would cost now. I've went through the previous posts where its stated that it'd be somewhere around 11/12k at max some of them even had the price set at 14k...judging by the date of those post I can assume that the price of the consoles have gone down by now...I don't need all the online downloading and playing thing it would lag anyway...all i want is a good single player experience. So can anyone tell me what the price of the basic configuration of a ps3 console could be? Given the release of ps4 I'm assuming the prices would be down form 11/12k.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance :)