Real Estate Project

Yep,

Sure aint. See, I didn't win my doctorate through a spelling Bee....

Dr. Pat, I would think someone of your mental stature would find this type of jousting childish.

I'm surprised, and I think it is un-called for.

Do all English teachers have the need to castigate others?

Or is this just your cheery personality?

I hope AnnonXXX takes his 4million Baht, buys the internet cafe you are sitting in, and kicks you out. That would be the best.

listen pal , i was merely , yes merely , making a light hearted comment , obviously you characters from <deleted> arizona have little sense of humour.

sloppy spelling and typographical errors , by well educated people , especially of simple words , is indicative of a sloppy outlook in life and a lack of attention to detail.

if , as you claim , you have a medical degree then i would have thought that your spelling would be better.

your anger at having them pointed out to you just shows you for the egotistical boaster that your posts hint at.

i too have a degree in a medical field , but if i were to present reports or case notes with glaringly obvious spelling errors that could be picked up by a ten year old then my credibility and qualifications would be questioned. spelling errors and typos in medical reports can have devastating effects.

we all make mistakes on the keyboard , and shouldn't be offended when they are pointed out to us.

at least you will have learnt how to spell "mere" correctly now.

and for your information , i dont teach english but i do have a cheery personality. :o

textile,

Spaces before each of your commas indicates that you have a medical degree?

:D

Just kidding. Typos and misspellings on these forums are to be expected. I keep looking for an integrated spell checker like I have on Outlook and Hotmail. I'm certain the majority of my posts have some spelling or grammatical errors. I'm just a typical engineer. We are notorious for our inability to write proper English.

Cheers :o

EDIT: See I even spelled your name wrong! Sorry about that taxexile.

Edited by donx

Dakhar,

No-one here has said it cannot be done.

We are simply warning against it as the odds are stacked heavily on the side of failure. The Op seems to have little knowledge of construction and probably he cannot speak thai .

May I ask you a question ?

In whose name is your property registered "

For now, the property is under the wife's.

We are working with Greg at Sunbelt to form a co. in order to protect us/me from any issues that could form down the road.

The cost of Gregs initial work is not that bad, it is just the anual audits and monthly costs such as payroll that eat into earnings. Bummer!

Yep,

Sure aint.  See, I didn't win my doctorate through a spelling Bee.... 

Dr. Pat, I would think someone of your mental stature would find this type of jousting childish. 

I'm  surprised, and I think it is un-called for.

My uni wouldn't grant an undergrad degree to someone unable to grasp even the basic fundamentals of English.

Obviously we have a generation gap her.

I come from the days of Spell Check..... Of which I am very thankful...

You come from the days of the abacus.

If you want to get some degrees out of Az. you may want to bone up on your GRE testing skills. What is the GRE? Oh yea, I forgot they probably didn't have that in your day.

Guys, really I can tell thay you must have the last word....

So go ahead get your last words in.....

Ultimately, no matter what you say, I still have my degrees, my job, and all that comes with it.

Enjoy.

dakhar said

That guy that told you it could be done, was me. I did it,
, it was built, and done fairly well without me being present for a single moment.
I plan on doing this again in the near future.

so you are just the dumb farang who cant spell and signs the cheques !!!

you're a cash cow !!! mmmmmmooooooooooooooooooooooooo !

you did fukc all .

too much arizona sun has fried your brain !!

:D:D:o:D:D:D

Edited by taxexile

dakhar said
That guy that told you it could be done, was me. I did it,
, it was built, and done fairly well without me being present for a single moment.
I plan on doing this again in the near future.

so you are just the dumb farang who cant spell and signs the cheques !!!

you're a cash cow !!! mmmmmmooooooooooooooooooooooooo !

you did fukc all .

too much arizona sun has fried your brain !!

:D:D:o:D:D:D

Yes, I am a dumb farang that "cant" (can't) spell and signs cheques.... Yes I guess I could be considered a cash cow in this situation. Basically, I invested, I supplied the capital, others supplied the know how. That was the plan all along. I was just fortunate to know people that could accomplish this endeavor.

Most people that invest are nothing more than cash cows/or sources of capital.... however you would like to phrase it. But being a dumb farang cash cow, is not such a bad thing really, I can think of a lot worse things to be.