Premier League Tv Rights

bangkok blue

interesting... Where where did you read that? Wonder who will snap up the rights? Surely it won't be another farce like last year's FA Cup!?

As i said, i can't remember.

Let's just hope that SOMEONE/ANYONE do snap up the rights..

E-mailed my friend at the Nation, she might know something... Quite sure ESPN will snap them up, if available, after losing out on Hong Kong and Singapore!

That would still restrict our viewing though wouldn't it ??

I mean, now with True, we have the option of subscribing to every single Game Live but we wouldn't have that with ESPN..

E-mailed my friend at the Nation, she might know something... Quite sure ESPN will snap them up, if available, after losing out on Hong Kong and Singapore!

I mean, now with True, we have the option of subscribing to every single Game Live but we wouldn't have that with ESPN..

Don't worry singers, just change to the south african satelite for supersport, and they show some of the championship games, just to keep you happy :)

Edited by alfieconn

Don't worry singers, just change to the south african satelite for supersport, and they show some of the championship games, just to keep you happy :)

Whats the installation costs and monthly payments for the SA channels ?

Fear not, my source at the Nation got back to me today to inform me that TRUE have signed a new 3 year deal but have just not made an official announcement yet.

The new deal will last from next season 2010-2011 through til 2012-2013. Happy days!

Graet news, bice one BB..:)

& anyway Mr Conn, haven't you heard, Dave the Rave Sullivan just said that we'd be in the CL in 7 Years.. :D

Whats the installation costs and monthly payments for the SA channels ?

Here in Bkk it costs 350 baht per month, no installation cost.