Sms.ac Rip Off Report

spacebass

I along wiyth many other board members are interested in Sending SMS messages to and from Thailland, (and anywhere else). During the course of communication on the board members have mentioned that they have had some dealings, even success with www.SMS.ac. I have always responded by relating my experience with SMS.ac in the UK which was that they sent me unsolicited spam messages and charges me GBP.50 each for the priviladge from the phone a/c.

Well here is a report on SMS.ac from the U.S. giving a bit more detail so I invite you to read it:

http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ripoff102047.htm

SMS.ac are complete scamming bastards. After 4 rather unexpected 'invitations' from my ex I actually rang her up and asked her what was going on. She knew nothing about it. *Thanks SMS.ac*

There are also reports that people using this thing in some countries are receiving premium SMS messages - which have to be paid for.

I've been getting lots of these 'invitations' too. What happens is you have to give them your email account details to sign up, and once you do they will spam everyone in your MSN Messenger/Yahoo/etc.. contacts list with persistent messages to sign up. There's no mention in the signup process that they're going to do it. Steer well clear of these guys I reckon :o

• 2 weeks later...
I've been getting lots of these 'invitations' too. What happens is you have to give them your email account details to sign up, and once you do they will spam everyone in your MSN Messenger/Yahoo/etc.. contacts list with persistent messages to sign up. There's no mention in the signup process that they're going to do it. Steer well clear of these guys I reckon  :o

I actully signed up as a Group i guess that what some one has been doing to you as well. When some one give your number to a group i can spam you 4 times a day. For a cost of xx - xx dollars. If you looking for free sms take a look at

www.internetsms.com

:D