Help With Directions

vagabond48

The address says Moo 1 Padad. That area (Padad) is near the police hq on the bridge over Ping River on Mahidol rd. I seem to recall seeing it on the road that runs along the river towards Hang Dong.

If you go all the way along Chang klan Rd until it reaches the Mahidol Rd there is an underpass just before that intersection that goes under the Mahidol Rd alongside the river. When you come up from that underpass the Canon centre is just there.

If you were on the Mahidol Rd driving towards the airport from Nong Hoy it would be first left after you cross the Ping river.

The canon map is not very clear, as you said.

That is whaI like about this forum. Somebody asks a reasonable question and gets a logical reply.

I also need a canon dealer. I need some shells for my gun...

Canon_Em.sized.jpg

Wouldn't like to foot the bill for the cartridges on this canon. :)

the service center is on south side of the superhighway between the airport mall and the ping river.

directly across from a mazda dealership.

If you look at the thread posted by Greenside on 2010-01-09 entitled "Buonissimo's Buffet" you'll see his "Useful Places Map". At the moment the thread is on Page 3 of this forum. The Canon Service Center is clearly located.

Edited by Asmerom

the service center is on south side of the superhighway between the airport mall and the ping river.

directly across from a mazda dealership.

If you look at the thread posted by Greenside on 2010-01-09 entitled "Buonissimo's Buffet" you'll see his "Useful Places Map". At the moment the thread is on Page 3 of this forum. The Canon Service Center is clearly located.

Thanks everyone for the quick replies.

The Google map is great, thanks for pointing it out.

Great map Greenside.

Edited by vagabond48