Dtac-office To Get New Replaced Simcard

thaitero

I have prepaid registered happy dtacnumber and i lost yesterday my phone and simcard..

Where in Pattaya i can get new one so i can keep the old number?

I tried today Dtacenter at Carrefour and the lady there said o.k but come back 28 th this month and then they have simcards to make me new one. :) .Well i do not want to wait 2 weeks for this..

Any other places in pattaya?

I tried central beach festival, tuckom, Big C south and lotus south also to find place to get this done but without luck..

Edited by thaitero

If you go to the police station on Beach Road, you can fill in a form and give details about the phone/loss. I think there is a fee of about 100 baht. I offered 200 thinking this might be needed, But the extra was politely refused :)

Take this form to DTac and they will then let you keep the same number. Well 1,2 Call did for me :D r

If not able to find in Pattaya you'll indeed have to hop over to Sri Racha.

Easy to find, just keep on driving on Sukhumvit direction Bkk.

You'll see a TukCom on your right hand side after a while, drive past and a bit further on the left side you'll see a massive shopping mall, called Robinsons.

Turn into the soi on the left just before the shopping mall. Down that soi on the left side you'll see both the main AIS and Dtac office.

I forget i sent an email also to Dtac about this issue..

Today i received an answer :D

Dear Sir,

We kindly apologize for the inconvenience. As we have coordinated with all dtac center in Pattaya, we have

found that most of the branches have run out of the SIM card except for one in Central Chonburi where located

on 2nd floor in the Central plaza Chonburi department store. Please also bring your passport with you in order to

issue a new SIM card.

For further assistance please advice in return.

Best Regards,

E-Service unit

Ms.Wiwadjanee Soodket

:)

I've always found it rather strange the way Thai's don't seem to understand the word "incovenient"

"Oh sir you have to go to our office in (Si Racha|Chonburi|Bangkok) to do this". As if it's just a walk up the street.

:)

Edited by Phil Conners