"do You Know This Company?" - Poll

Do you know this company?  

40 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Raimon (no D) is a developer NOT a broker.... and they are the best at what they do..

CB is the best broker,, wouldnt touch them with a barge pole myself but the numbers say it all.... same management about 20 years,, know their stuff,, tough as nails..

and yes,,OP needs to add :Dony know: as a choice.

lol Olsen I have worked with international firms in the industry here for 13 years and know all of them.

Im merely pointing out that your selection of firms is rather... curious.

I'm sure CBRE would choose a different list as their main competitors, and that list would not include developers!

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, the list is not relevant. It includes a Phuket specific developer that does villas, A condo developer PCL and a franchaised US agent that will remain nameless... what are trying to achieve with this?

perception will be that CBRE (ok I named them) is best, but size is not everything and they are certainly not best at all things, and as such you should be very specific as to what sector of real estate you are looking to analyse.