Belkin N52te

spacemunk

Ya I got the n52te, love it, I got mine at Pantip.... let me try to remember, pretty sure the 5th floor, not a lot of people up there, wait lemme dig out the receipt....found it! Ok Accessory Supply Company... and thats all I can read cause the rest is all Thai... well look around the 5th floor, they sell nothing but interesting mice and gamepads and peripherals. Really kool stuff in there but a little pricy, the n52te cost me 2750 baht.

Oh my friend has the logitech g13 and its nice but not ideal for gaming, its a lot bigger than the n52te and harder to reach all the hotkeys precisely. If you dont mind looking at your gamepad while using it then guess its fine, I never have to look at the n52te.

Edited by Sabum

I have both the n52 and the logitech-13.

In my honest opinion logitech looks cool with thst nice screen and everything but using n52 is much much better. I have used the g-13 2 times in total and i dont think i will ever use it for gaming again, i might use it for maybe google earth or photo applications but not for gaming, its simply not comfortable.