Earliest To Extend 60 Days Non O ?

My Non O runs out 15th Feb I live in Buriram about 2 hours from Korat we're going there next week and was wondering if anyone knows if it would be possible to get the extension then rather than have to go back again in Feb.

Thanks for any help.

Sorry but do not understand your question.

There is no 60 day Non O Visa.

Are you asking about a 6 day extension to visit Thai Wife?

Clarity needed thanks.

EDIT.

Just looked back and I think you are talking about a 60 day extension to visit your Wife.

They may well do it next week. Why not give them a ring and ask.

Nakhon Ratchasima (Korat) Immigration Office

Last Updated by Maestro on Nov 15, 2009

—— Postal address ——

Immigration Office

1/8 Moo 13

Decha Udom Road

Tambon Chok Chai

Amphoe Chok Chai

Nakhon Ratchasima 30190

Phone: 081 810 0588, 081 344 0662, 087 254 3605, 089 844 3736

Fax: 044 492 903-4

EDIT.

Just looked back and I think you are talking about a 60 day extension to visit your Wife.

Thanks yes it's for a 60 day extension, I thought I'd ask here first as someone might have first hand knowledge, my experience with immigration in the past is the answer depends on who you talk to.

Thanks.

Normal extensions (e.g. 30 day extension on a tourist visa) are usually applied for in the last week.

1 year extensions are usually applied for in the last 30 days before your stay expires.

Nothing lost with bringing all paperwork and trying.

EDIT.

Thanks yes it's for a 60 day extension, I thought I'd ask here first as someone might have first hand knowledge, my experience with immigration in the past is the answer depends on who you talk to.

Thanks.

Don't forget that the Office has moved. It is not in Khorat Town any more.

• 2 weeks later...

Just been to Korat Immigration and they gave me my 60 day extension no problem ( Non O runs out 15th Feb).

The office is next to the petrol station and Toyota garage just after the intersection for Korat if your coming from Buriram on the 24. The staff are excellent went in the girl at reception checked all my paperwork she then filled in the form and gave me everything back with a number to wait. Theres also a coffee/juice stand outside a cafe next door with a photocopier

A real pleasure to go there it's a pity they don't send them to train immigration staff at the airport.