Unfaithful

custard

When do you consider yourself to be unfaithful?  

85 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

well according to Bill Clinton, oral isn't cheating...

and IIRC wasn't there a well known person in BKK a few years back who declared that if it wasn't a "real" girl then that didn't count either?

LOL

whatever clears your conscience, guys:)

believe it or not, oral sex does not count as sex in thailand and is not a suitable reason for a thai women to file for divorce, even if the male parterner goes and gets a bj from a diferant lady everyday of his life, although obviously he will have to be careful of sharp objects being brought into the nuptiual chamber :o

I voted snogging only.... if you have a partner, that is the only person you should be that intimate with :o

There are some who say if you snog someone you may as well go the whole way and have sex.... it's all the same in most womens eyes... :D:D

I can see the logic.. :D

totster :D

What a coincidence finding this poll tonight. Just cried my eyes out earlier this afternoon over this "unfaithfulness" issue. From today on I'm a free woman..

Ooops... I hope you're not hurting too much... :o

totster :D

I'm okay (or trying to be, at least :D, thank you totster (edit:and cv) :D

It was going down the drain anyway, just needed the final cut, which came today.

Edited by siamesekitty

What a coincidence finding this poll tonight. Just cried my eyes out earlier this afternoon over this "unfaithfulness" issue. From today on I'm a free woman..

Sorry to hear about that kitty. Good on ya for dumping the bum and moving on. If he's not strong enough to stick to one girl his character will fail somewhere else down the line too.

Take some time for yourself then find someone better.

cv

At last I've found my bloody thread after spending 10 minutes looking for it in the General Topics.

Thought someone had removed it  :o

The easiest way to see the topics you've posted in, is to click on your own name after logging in and viewing your posts.

If you're running IE, I'd suggest right-clicking and opening in a new window.

Hope it saves you some time.

:D

At last I've found my bloody thread after spending 10 minutes looking for it in the General Topics.

Thought someone had removed it  :o

The easiest way to see the topics you've posted in, is to click on your own name after logging in and viewing your posts.

If you're running IE, I'd suggest right-clicking and opening in a new window.

Hope it saves you some time.

:D

I find it easyer to just hold the Shift button when I left click on a link, to open a new window. Works wonders when doing google searches and for weeding out the sites that have nothing to do with what I want to reasearch.

I voted snogging only.... if you have a partner, that is the only person you should be that intimate with  :o

There are some who say if you snog someone you may as well go the whole way and have sex.... it's all the same in most womens eyes...  :D  :D

I can see the logic..  :D

totster  :D

What about movie actors? If the guy gets a hard on, I bet missus wouldn't be pleased. Or if she starts looking around a bit too much?