Phuket Town Immigration - Advice Needed

loubrockbank

I have a single entry tourist visa from KL, this runs out tommorow and I understand that I need to go to Immigration in Phuket town and I can extend this for another 30 days.

Could someone who has done this recently advise me what I need to do exactly? I know its going to cost just under 2k, but do I need to take passport photos or anything, and do I need to fill a form in, if so where do I get this?

Also is immigration open all day for me to do this?

Thanks very much

you only need to bring passport and some money if you don't want to worry about anything beforehand

there is a small shop behind the immigration office where you can make all the necessary copies for 3 baht each (the lady there knows which ones you need) and pictures (4 or 6 pictures for 140 baht). you need one picture for the extension

you can get the form from inside the office, after they take your application it only takes like 5mins to get your extension.

i went there today(thursday) around 2.30pm and it was almost empty

Nice one wtk - we've just been at 8.30.

No need to download forms (unless you suspect it will be busy) they have a stack of them to the left as you go in.

In and out in about 20 minutes, but I had to get another photocopy as the airport from previous screwed up my stamp. Easy!

• 3 weeks later...