Sending money to her

teamplayer

IKOBO i have used some times to send money to my dear, so she get my rent paid in bbk..  Fast and i have never had any trouble...

The resiver of money will get a debit card, to use in ATM, so i send money from my visa, to ikobo and she take it out in ATM on her ikobo card.

Sending Money to a Thai girl is as simple as using what lies between your ears or what lies betwen your legs.

Okay if it lies between you legs just send her a Visa card. she'll do anything for the 2 weeks your together.

I presently have two young ladies I help out financially.

Thay want to learn English so I send the money direct to the school they go to, they send me back a monthly report on attendances and pupils progress

Why?

Because I want to, and it feels good to be of help, and I told them there is a fortune to be made in Thailand for girls who can read and write good English

Tourism during the day

and writing English love letters for Bar girls at night

If you can't win join em and make a buck..... sorry baht

Another chance for the cynics to feel smug in some way, god knows why.

If the guy wants to send money to someone i say "up to him", and i am surprised that you guys that say you live in Thailand do not have a little of the "up to him " attitude yet, if you live in Thailand you certainly know that the Thai's have it.

Why do you have to knock someone? Some guys do earn a lot of money , and would not miss a few hundred dollars, it's nothing, i work in Tokyo at the moment, and i could spend that on a cheap night out, my bet is the cynics are the guys that sit around a Chang Beer all day, putting  all of Thailands problems right, with other cheap farangs that have been in Thailand too long. They probably live on a shoestring Budget, and that is the reason that they are horrified that someone is sending money to a thai girl, i wonder how they would feel if someone came to them and offered to pay for thier rent and Chang beer with a monthly allowance...........oh, of course, ...they would decline...they would tell the guy to send it to an orphanage, yea, yea, yea, right!

The people that protest the most are usually the guys that came to Thailand,loved it, stayed, but cant really afford it, and think that a few hundred Bucks is a lot of money...and nearly choke on the next mouthful of Chang Beer at the thought of a Thai Girl getting easy money......to my way of thinking.......UP TO HER,  UP TO HIM,  UP TO THEM. You all know the types, they start the first beer shortly after they wake from a drunken stupor, sit around all day moaning, moan about double pricing, Thailand aint what it used to be, Visa costs, the cost of farang food, the Thai's in general, e.t.c.  e.t.c.   and of course, farangs that send money to Thai's (secretly wishing that someone would send them money) .

I lived in Pattaya for years, i seen it all, i ran bars for people, i done many things.....but it was usually the poorer farangs that where always moaning, the richer guys dont give a toss.

Me....i dont give a toss...i used to when i was on a budget though.

( This should liven thing's up!)  

:o  :D

Wise words there Begs.

I would very much doubt that any of those that fall into that category, using this board, would admit to their position , let alone the thinking behind their "smugness".

I'm fairly sure of who a few of them are though , oh yes.... :o  :D  B)

ps wheres that thousand baht you were sending me?

yes I agree with taxexile that there are many out there with many farengs on the go, but on the other side of the coin there are many who will be doing what you want them to be doing, waiting patiently for you to return.

which one you have can be hard to determine, though if you are contacting her regularly, through email and phone you should be able to work it out. If she is not asking for more money at every step it is a good start.

I was away for four months, sending money every month for my teerluk.

paid for the appartment, daughter and food.( and the expense of emailing me every day or two). I did have some lingering doubts but now I am back they all have been dispelled, appart from her sister bludging off her, it was spent how I would have liked it to be. It is up to you teamplayer as it is your cash.

Please send money..horn on water buffalo don t work ..... :o

The last few posts were from kind, generous, super people

God bless 'em.......

Couldn't agree more with them.

Viva la Thai ladies!

If you give money to a Charity, how much actually reaches those that are in need, after 'deductions' by those who run things? At least those of us who support our girlfriends in Thailand are sure that every Bht gets into their hands.

And if she has other guys who send  her money, GREAT!

Incidentally, I don't give a fig what anyone says. If I want to help someone in this tough life, who is less able to survive than me....I WILL!   :o

Thanks for the response.

For everyone's info, this is a unsolicitied. Meaning she does not know this money is coming nor has she asked me for any.

Get yourself another atm account and send her the plastic card.

Contact her with the pin number and make sure it's Cirrus/Maestro...You can then place the cash in your country and she can withdraw in LOS.....You can also tell where she withdrawing it also if you use internet banking!!! :o

oi begs...

whats wrong with beer chang

is my beer of choice here in thailand...

I also smoke roll up cigarettes..not the thai tobacco though, its a bit rough

maybe I am keyneow numba wun  :o  :cool:

Do you also wear a worn out 50 baht singlet, worn out 60 baht shorts bought 5 years ago in the market, plastic flip flop shoes, have hair growing out of your ears because you wont use a decent Barber cos he charges 10 baht more than the same old guy that you have been using for years, walk to tops cos you have now boycotted all goods from foodland because they charge 50 satang more for a Beer, have to walk everywhere cos you refuse to use a baht bus, because they charge you 10 baht instead of 5 baht, and will never ever use a motorcycle taxi cos its 20 baht and all the drivers are drunk or stoned......hehehe..Moan like crazy when the tourist season starts cos the influx of monied farangs pouring in means you cant get a 300 baht short time anymore, hate to see anyone, especially a Thai Bar Girl getting money that you secretly wish some pratt would send you instead, live in a fan room so you cant sleep in the hot season but you tell everyone that you dont like air-con, and a fan is enough for you..... (that your room smells of sweat stained sheets means nothing), cos your room always did smell strange anyway, the sweat and tobacco smoke smell just gives it atmosphere...hahaha.....i could go on and on, in fact, maybe this should be a new thread......come on lads...you all know or have known these people, i know if you are Pattaya based you cant miss them.....They usually congregate at local shops drinking the day away, then maybe move down onto the beach road or hang about the Royal Garden Plaza around 5-6 pm...... :D

If in Oz you will have a problem opening another account as you need the 100 point positive I.D. check. What you can do is if you have a credit card and a handy card with the same bank. (use westpac as example)

open another type of account(bonus saver)

de-link this account with all your other account (classic plus)link your credit card to all your accounts

you can then use your credit card both as a savings card and credit card

send the handy card to LOS

transfer money via telephone banking or internet

tell your GF, wife or whoever to only take the money out in one go from ATM as you will get slugged $5 per transaction.

Do you also wear a worn out 50 baht singlet, worn out 60 baht shorts bought 5 years ago in the market, plastic flip flop shoes

etc..etc...etc

seems to bit a bit of an issue here,

so many people here in thailand,faithfully mimicing what they see on tv... thais and farengs ensconsed in their 500 dollar suits,dripping with gold, mooching around in their mercedes,drinking johhny walker black...etc etc

function before form... that is reality

as their children grow up requiring more and more to keep up with the jones' , their measure of self worth is written on their insurance policy

it comes back to bite them on their arse

eg. thailands ex richest man...which one of his kids was behind it do you reckon?

just because a person is drinking chang, wearing a singlet and thongs..does not make them scum..

they might have more of an idea than you give them credit for.

oi begs...

whats wrong with beer chang

is my beer of choice here in thailand...

I also smoke roll up cigarettes..not the thai tobacco though, its a bit rough

maybe I am keyneow numba wun  :o  :cool:

Do you also wear a worn out 50 baht singlet, worn out 60 baht shorts bought 5 years ago in the market, plastic flip flop shoes, have hair growing out of your ears because you wont use a decent Barber cos he charges 10 baht more than the same old guy that you have been using for years, walk to tops cos you have now boycotted all goods from foodland because they charge 50 satang more for a Beer, have to walk everywhere cos you refuse to use a baht bus, because they charge you 10 baht instead of 5 baht, and will never ever use a motorcycle taxi cos its 20 baht and all the drivers are drunk or stoned......hehehe..Moan like crazy when the tourist season starts cos the influx of monied farangs pouring in means you cant get a 300 baht short time anymore, hate to see anyone, especially a Thai Bar Girl getting money that you secretly wish some pratt would send you instead, live in a fan room so you cant sleep in the hot season but you tell everyone that you dont like air-con, and a fan is enough for you..... (that your room smells of sweat stained sheets means nothing), cos your room always did smell strange anyway, the sweat and tobacco smoke smell just gives it atmosphere...hahaha.....i could go on and on, in fact, maybe this should be a new thread......come on lads...you all know or have known these people, i know if you are Pattaya based you cant miss them.....They usually congregate at local shops drinking the day away, then maybe move down onto the beach road or hang about the Royal Garden Plaza around 5-6 pm...... :D

Beg's me old mate, you got a couple of funny posts there, good one.

Yea i seen many of those guys, always moaning, they should all piss off to that dream country they came from, i seen geezers in Pattaya that do nothin but sit about moaning all day, taxi drivers, girls, heat, rain, big spending blokes that fuk it up for them, most of these guys belong to the balloon chasers club, always looking for a free sandwich, i knew a geezer that was a Corporate Lawyer, big earner, he used to give some birds 100$ notes in front of these geezers, behind his back they would moan and call him a <deleted>, funny thing though, when he was buying the beer they thought he was great...fuk me, if i was that sad i would just get out and go back to yorkshire or whatever other exotic place they come from,jesus h christ!!!!!!!!!!!!

I came over with one of the Lads, he's got a few quid , bit flash with it too, he loved Thailand, Thailand loved him too, he bought 5 mobile phones in 3 weeks!!! Birds dont have to nick his money, they only had to ask. Local blokes that lived in Pattaya must have hated him, he had a ball, even gave one local geezer a few quid cos the bloke was down on his luck, londoner also. He should go home, get a job, earn money, then send it to some bird, but come back to her and the rest of em poked right up, loads of em live on a few quid a week, sod that.

Do you also wear a worn out 50 baht singlet, worn out 60 baht shorts bought 5 years ago in the market, plastic flip flop shoes

etc..etc...etc

seems to bit a bit of an issue here,

so many people here in thailand,faithfully mimicing what they see on tv... thais and farengs ensconsed in their 500 dollar suits,dripping with gold, mooching around in their mercedes,drinking johhny walker black...etc etc

function before form... that is reality

as their children grow up requiring more and more to keep up with the jones' , their measure of self worth is written on their insurance policy

it comes back to bite them on their arse

eg. thailands ex richest man...which one of his kids was behind it do you reckon?

just because a person is drinking chang, wearing a singlet and thongs..does not make them scum..

hey monster, i reckon Begs was having a laugh, not having a dig at you, but if the cap fits, wear it. Oh shit, you aint one of them blokes that sit outside shophouse shops drinking cos its 20 baht cheaper than at a bar are you, i will let you in on a secret dont tell anyone right!

My mate, the corporate lawyer geezer gave some bird 50,000 baht she was with him for 6 days, made him happier than a pig in shit she did, think he is a <deleted>?

He also bunged that english guy with no money 25,000 baht cos he felt sorry for the bloke, geezer was skinny as ####, think he is a <deleted>?

Well he aint, he done it cos he can, he is wedged up to the eyeballs, and lives how he wants. His dosh, his choice.

Absolutely correct Stumonster, and i was having a joke with you, ....you did say...

maybe you are  kee niew number one, you where obviously making light of the subject..i just carried it on, i dont know you, maybe you are not even in Pattaya. This is a forum with many threads, if you can feel familiar with any of the ficticious characters that appear on the various threads, its coincidence only, not personal.

Anyway i could not relate to the characters you portray, 500$ suits, Mercedes, etc. i personally would never be seen dead in such a cheap suit!     :o

What's the best way to send money to a honey in Pattaya. I'd love to do it in person, but it's not possible.

TP,

A serious question here.

I'd like to know why you feel the need to send her money.

I am assuming (correct me and forgive me if I'm wrong) that she is a bar girl that you met while on vacation.

If so, then she is probably earning very good money with out your help (by Thai standards anyway).

More than likely you are not the only "sponsor" that she has.

Just wondering. Please share your experience with us.

I agree with you, this girl is probably a bar girl, I say this because this happened to me with a girl from Manila. Right away she started asking for money, I don't have to pay for the Internet, I need to read and reply to you, bla bla, send me 100 green Dollars, etc. I went to Manila to meet another girls, and this one as well, wow! I better stopped here ....

the cheapest way to send money to a girl in pattaya is to not send it at all

RIGHT !!

do you think that you good heart and your good money are the only thing that can keep you in her heart?  :o

hum ..don't be fool :D

anyway, you can buy a seat in the corridor ... waiting for your turn, if it comes  B)

money honey ... no money no honey ...

keep your money, you have time to have plenty of honey ...

as much as you want  B)

question; when you go to the restaurant, do you look at most of the menu?

if, yes ... kepp looking at, it's a big one  B)

and so many more menu to look at ...

davidcharles said

Incidentally, I don't give a fig what anyone says. If I want to help someone in this tough life, who is less able to survive than me....I WILL!    

but only if you can <deleted> them first.

the conditions you are imposing before you will give your help just perpetuates the situation that you claim to want to help.

what sort of help is that.

with that kind of attitude

you are only helping yourself.

open your eyes.

What is wrong with "fcing them first?"

In any case while I am away from BKK (and I send her money

every month) how am I doing it - by 'phone?

Grown up for Gawds sake.....

Lets end this topic now and all agree to disagree........

At the end of the day.........

Up To You...... I have known guys to send money to girls, and they eventually have married and gone to Europe,...... i have known guys to send money to girls just cos they like the girl and send her money as a gift, knowing she is still in the bar,......... i have known guys to send money and the girl has gone home and never worked in a bar again,.......... i have known girls to give money to some farangs that have no money,.............. i have known girls that have been sent  money and play cards and lose the lot,.......... i have known girls that sent all the money they earn up-country to build a house,........... i have known girls with Thai boyfriends,................. i have known girls with farang Boyfriends,......... i have known girls with Girlfriends.....Yes i have known a lot of girls,................ like us, they are human, some will spend wisely, some will waste it.  

Same as everybody else.

the conditions you are imposing before you will give your help just perpetuates the situation that you claim to want to help.

what sort of help is that.

with that kind of attitude

you are only helping yourself.

open your eyes.

might be just a good hearted guy  ::o:

might be that he opens his wallet first  ::D:

but could be a good advice to open your eyes at the same time.

I did not meet many people that were doing something for nothing in return if not in advance  ???

what appears to be the best to me is to do something,

realise something, not only giving money here and there to get some kind of good conscientiousness  ???