Renting A Ninja 250 In Pattaya

engrin

I have a friend who is coming for a visit and we plan to do some touring. He wants to rent a Ninja 250, I guess the best place to get one would be Pattaya. What rate should we look for? He wants the bike for 2 weeks..And do these places have insurance that will pay for his medial and bike repairs if there is an accident?

PM. KIFKIF he has some for rental in BKK with insurance. If ya in Pattaya then corner of soi13/3 beach road end there is a muslim women who rents. remember to smile alot she seems to like that ( got quite chatty, she defo didn't like my American friend who was being all loud about not leaving his passport. if he had quieted down he would have known she also takes a 5thou deposit in lew of passport.). No insurance but i do not believe she is a rip off artist if you DO have a problem.

PM. KIFKIF he has some for rental in BKK with insurance. If ya in Pattaya then corner of soi13/3 beach road end there is a muslim women who rents. remember to smile alot she seems to like that ( got quite chatty, she defo didn't like my American friend who was being all loud about not leaving his passport. if he had quieted down he would have known she also takes a 5thou deposit in lew of passport.). No insurance but i do not believe she is a rip off artist if you DO have a problem.

Leila. She's wonderful.

She's not a rip off merchant either. I call her 'Mum'.

Her number is 086 834 1249.

Pattayaland 2, Front of THIP Fashion on Beach Road. Yes 13/3 I think.

Leila. She's wonderful.

She's not a rip off merchant either. I call her 'Mum'.

Her number is 086 834 1249.

Pattayaland 2, Front of THIP Fashion on Beach Road. Yes 13/3 I think.

Leila,yes she's nice,

"Wonderfull" the price will be if you loose or damage her bikes.

I have fews bikes for rent in BKK,insured and fair policy in case of problems.

PM me for further infos.

Yes if you go in there in flip flops & cut off's they'll rent you a motocy.

When there, rather than renting a pooying, I rent bikes. Usually the ER6-F as it's easy to ride. ZX10R scares me.

They do provide safety equipment . . . sort of . . . :)

Yes I been to her several times and NO problems,non of her bikes got insurance and your only allowed to ride around Pattaya.

FYI. Friend just rented a 2010 250R from Pattayaland Soi 2 for 400thb per day, no insurance and only needed a copy of passport. Phone number in photo, on bikes rear end. Seems many Ninjas available for rent in the area around beach road.

Rentals are an excellent learning tool for swapping/borrowing/exchanging/testing/replacing parts. Knowledge = Power.

post-78747-1264692885_thumb.jpg

post-78747-1264692899_thumb.jpg

post-78747-1264692911_thumb.jpg

Bangron. Why are the bikes in bits?

Stripped frame not a rental, just joking. :D Though rentals are a great visual aid for piecing back together things when sometimes you are just not sure. :D ?

Playing around with some experimental go fast, go far, go green projects utilizing 250R engines made in Thailand. :)

post-78747-1264766359_thumb.jpg