Visa From Au

Hi

Just looking for a bit of help please.

I usually come over twice a year for a month and do not have to have a visa I just the form they give me on the plane,fill it in and that gives me 30 days.

I want to come over soon for 6 weeks about 45 days

I think visas are free at the moment

I will go to Brisbane to get the 60 day visa

What do I need to take to Brisbane,passport,anything else,.Also does the visa have a limit on it when you have to use it eg,I can get a lift to Brisbane next week but want to start searching for fares in April,so it could end up I get the visa but do not use it for 3 months,is this ok,

Thank you

Mick

Take your D/L as well.

I believe that you will need to fill out a short form including your dates of travel....there is a limit on the entry date and I think it works out like something like a month or two after your travel date that you write on the form.

Bear in mind that the free visa expires in March.

They will keep the passport for a couple of days....you may need to pay a postage fee to get it back if you cant go back to the consulate.

Give the consulate a ring to confirm.

Single entry tourist visa is indeed what you need, giving you 60 day permission to stay on entry. They are free until the end of 2010. You can download the application form from the Brisbane consulate website. You will need to take with you completed application form, passport and recent passport sized photograph. Single entry visas are usually issued with a 90 day 'use by' date.