Upgraded To Firefox 3.6 And Now Cannot Quote Properly In Posts

torrenova

Just updated to FF 3.6 and as well as the fonts in the post box (as I write this) changing, I cannot quote a post and move to the bottom of the quote before I write. I can write "on top" of the quoted post but not beneath it. The cursor will not move and is actually invisible.

Is this a 3.6 issue or something else ?

I had the same happen yesterday in FF 3.6

My problem was exactly the same, I couldn't see the cursor in the message field, and I could also not move down below the quote (to be honest I couldn't move the cursor at all I think).

Not sure if this is thaivisa's problem, could be FF 3.6 as well that has some flaw with text fields and JS.

My problem was exactly the same, I couldn't see the cursor in the message field, and I could also not move down below the quote (to be honest I couldn't move the cursor at all I think).

Not sure if this is thaivisa's problem, could be FF 3.6 as well that has some flaw with text fields and JS.

I have 3.6 and have no such problem. With 3.5 I occasionally had the cursor missing in the message field. Maybe an installation error?

Can type both top and bottom using 3.6

I just used "quote" and "Add Reply" to make this post using 3.6 - will now go to top -

I have 3.6 and have no such problem. With 3.5 I occasionally had the cursor missing in the message field. Maybe an installation error?

I had the same as you Phil. Also, I was going to remove Phil's quoted post from this one but I cannot edit. I can now sometimes write at the bottom, but the cursor is invisible and if I make a mistake, I cannot jump in and edit even my own typing. The font has changed back today as well.

Phew! I thought it was me! Same here,FF3.6... :)

Just click the end button on the reply page

it is the square box with two arrows inside on the right had side it is called "Switch between standard and rich text"

I had this problem before and found clicking the button was the solution.

Regards

Just click the end button on the reply page

it is the square box with two arrows inside on the right had side it is called "Switch between standard and rich text"

I had this problem before and found clicking the button was the solution.

Regards

test......

I have the same problem

Anyone have a solution?

Yes - go back to v3.5.7.

19 of my extensions failed to work with 3.6, so I went back to 3.5.7. I didn't see the problem with Thaivisa as it was installed for only about 3 minutes.

• 3 weeks later...