2010 Super Bowl Party

love2u

Putting this up for a friend so I hope I am not breaking any rules.

If you are looking for a place to watch the super bowl, look no further.

The Dragonfly Bar will be opening at 6 am on monday the 8th of February to show the 2010 Super Bowl between Saints and Colts.

There will be FREE Coffee and Doughnuts for kick off at 6.25 am.

You can find the location on Google maps, if you dohn't know where Loi Kroh is.

See you there

Edited by love2u

Last year the one bar I went to that was open had a buffet and was standing room only. I got there late so standing room only. Its good there will be some options because it was NOT comfortable. Any other bars, restaurants having a super bowl gathering?

Coffee and donuts? Superbowl? How about an enema and some geriatric tablets to go with that?

Is there a traditional Superbowl venue in town.

Draft Beer (watery)

Chips and salsa (stale)

Pop-corn (cold)

Multiple big-screen TVs -loud! (The Who are playing at half-time)

Throw in some spicy chicken wings and you're all set.

Edited by NaiGreg

Coffee and donuts? Superbowl? How about an enema and some geriatric tablets to go with that?

Draft Beer (watery)

Chips and salsa (stale)

Pop-corn (cold)

LOL, If you come down I'll personally water down your drinks. What do you prefer, tap or bottled water?

And if you ask real nice, I'll mikrowave sime popcorn now that way they'll be cold and soggy by monday.

The Dragonfly Bar will be opening at 6 am on monday the 8th of February to show the 2010 Super Bowl between Saints and Colts.

Will the staff show up as well? (Or, still be there) ?

They better be! (The staff live in the back room)

Draft Beer (watery)

Chips and salsa (stale)

Pop-corn (cold)

LOL, If you come down I'll personally water down your drinks. What do you prefer, tap or bottled water?

And if you ask real nice, I'll mikrowave sime popcorn now that way they'll be cold and soggy by monday.

"Putting this up for a friend so I hope I am not breaking any rules."

Don't you mean "your friend" will?

Draft Beer (watery)

Chips and salsa (stale)

Pop-corn (cold)

"Putting this up for a friend so I hope I am not breaking any rules."

Don't you mean "your friend" will?

Ok you got me. Since I live in bkk now I wont be able to come next monday to wath the game, or water down any beer for that matter. :D

But when I lived in cm, Anders the owner of the Dragonfly became a good friend. He's a bit of an oaf when it comes to the internet though, so when he asked how to get the message out about the Super bowl I decided to help him.

I saw a funny post and thought it deserved a funny repply. Why so serious frind? :)

But when I lived in cm, Anders the owner of the Dragonfly became a good friend. He's a bit of an oaf when it comes to the internet though, so when he asked how to get the message out about the Super bowl I decided to help him.

Please have "Anders" contact Thai Visa marketing for further promotion or one off event "plugs". Info here.

Closed.