New Forum Idea

I still think we could make a go of a forum for family life in Thailand, covering wives, husbands, and the ins and outs of raising kids in thailand, be they yours or your significant others. Schools, doctors, kids games, and all that stuff is different here and I think it would bring more female posters to the board as well. I think the prof has a good idea, but I'd like to modify it a bit.

To make room we could merge the Phuket & Krabi forums.

"Family Life In Thailand"

Sounds like search engine candy George. :o

cv

But there is already a forum that is for this.....

Night Life, Day life, restaurants, bars, wifes, girlfriends, expat life, fun, or just a chat about everything Thailand. Because we love to live here!

totster :o

Night Life, Day life, restaurants, bars, wifes, girlfriends, expat life, fun, or just a chat about everything Thailand. Because we love to live here!

totster  :o

yeah, but you got alot in there, we're talking one that specifically targets family life, without the nightlife and what comes with it included in the forum

totster  :D

yeah, but you got alot in there, we're talking one that specifically targets family life, without the nightlife and what comes with it included in the forum

Can't see why you want to create a new forum, a topic would be read and answered by the same people wherever it is on this site... :D .... where does it stop..??

totster  :D

Can't see why you want to create a new forum, a topic would be read and answered by the same people wherever it is on this site... :D .... where does it stop..??

then why create a new forum for food? that fell under farang pub

I think this new forum would separate the "Where can I meet uni students?" from "Does anyone have advice on helping our farung and Thai kids adapt to each other?"

Family is out of place in the "Pub", and its not the exclusive domain of women so it doesn't fit in the Ladies forum either.

cv