Where To Buy Used Clubs: Us, Ireland Or Thailand?

up-country_sinclair

I haven't played in years, and wasn't very good when I did play, but I'm thinking about starting up again.

I don't want to spend a small fortune on clubs because I suspect there's a good chance I'll stop playing after a few months.

The question is, where should I buy the clubs?

I'm taking a short holiday to Ireland and the US this spring, and am wondering if it would make sense to buy a used set of clubs there, or get a used set here in Thailand.

I really don't need or want a top of the line set of clubs, simply a reputable brand that hasn't seen too much use/misuse by the previous owner. I haven't the slightest idea of what this would cost in any of the countries I've mentioned.

Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

UCS

By the way, Ireland will be the last stop on the trip, so it would be easiest to buy the clubs there.

I would just pick up a set of clubs when you get back to Thailand. Nice set of irons and woods in USA about $200 used, but then you have to find clubs you like while on your holiday and haul them halfway around the world. I'm selling or giving away all my clubs before I leave, and just getting a set in LOS.