My Search For Jack Reynolds

Andrew Hicks

Six months ago I found a rare out of print copy of Jack Reynolds' novel, "A Woman of Bangkok" at Gecko Books in Chiang Mai, the genre setting 'bar girl disembowelled my wallet' story, written all of fifty years ago.

Since then I've become fixated on learning more about Jack and I've discovered enough to write a book about his extraordinary life.

The one huge gap though is that I have not made contact with any of his seven children and I would love to share with them what I have learned about him.

Somebody out there knows them and I need you to help find them for me. They tend to be artists and musicians and you can find more and pictures of them on my blog. (Steven has exhibited sculptures in Chiang Mai and Singapore but I have had no response from the galleries.)

Reynolds was an author's pseudonym and their surname most probably is Muthikul Jones. They are David, Philip, Steven, Ben, Frank and a daughter, Chandra Meagan who had a son called Mark in 1983. They were brought up in Bangkok and went to school in Soi Ruam Rudee.

Bangkok's a big city but there can't be too many Thais called Jones!

So where are they now??!!

Many thanks,

Andrew Hicks.

Missing persons threads are not allowed per forum rules.

There for this topic is closed.

Edit: people with information can send a Pm to the OP with information. We don't want to see details about them being posted on the forum for privacy reasons.